How OPEN carry do you need ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok for the short bus group will you need to have the hoslter and gun in full veiw on your hip -outside of your pants -with no cover garment and a ccw -to be classified as open carry .

I'm not sure if any of it matters. Open carry means you can carry however you please if I'm not mistakin. I'm curious to see how it's stated legally. Just to lazy this morning to search for it.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok for the short bus group will you need to have the hoslter and gun in full veiw on your hip -outside of your pants -with no cover garment and a ccw -to be classified as open carry .

Have to have the CCL and your weapon can be IWB or OWB so long as it is in a holster or scabbard-- it doesn't matter if the holster shows or not so long as the weapon is in one.. and if any portion of the weapon is visible whether or not the holster is IWB or OWB, it will be considered as openly carried. There will be a lot of wiggle room under the new law so long as the weapon is in a holster.

DD10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still think its a foolish law but whats my opinion matter. Let em show boys. Its going to take some old timer getting robbed for his $1500 Kimber to convince the lawmakers its a foolish addition. Concealed carry does everything necessary.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DD10 said:
Still think its a foolish law but whats my opinion matter. Let em show boys. Its going to take some old timer getting robbed for his $1500 Kimber to convince the lawmakers its a foolish addition. Concealed carry does everything necessary.

Why does no one get the idea of open carry! I will never open carry (I don't think) but it is a right we should all have! By having a law against open carry and for only concealed carry you are letting the government regulate your rights even more than they are and these rights should not be regulated. Ideally, we would have constitutional carry eventually. No license needed for any carry!

Latest posts

Top Bottom