How's your life?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate your happiness so far this year...

• 1 to 3

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • 4 to 6

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • 7 to 9

Votes: 81 53.6%

Votes: 23 15.2%

• Total voters

PastorDude

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably about a 9. Similar to what several people have already mentioned that doesn't mean that life is perfect or even easy but four months ago yesterday my first child ,a baby boy, was born. We almost lost him......my full time gig is a fireman so I have seen my share of death and dying and truly thought that my son wasn't going to make it. Now he is a healthy little boy and my pride and joy. When I think about how bad life can get I just think "well hey at least I've got my wife and baby boy." That was a huge reality check on what is and isn't important!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been retired for over ten years now. I must say, I don't know how I got anything done before I retired. I have been lucky, blessed or whatever, but to retire when I did was unusual. I now don't have to speed to work each day, and when I go someplace, I can take my time doing so. Not that you need or want to know, but for the younger ones, a good conservative financial planner makes a big difference in your future, because you won't believe how old I was when I retired. Enjoy life and slow down.

Quoted for truth. And the younger ones DO need to know ... :tounge2:

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
8... it would be a ten if it wasnt for having to deal with the dumbass people in the world...even one or two on this forum...the stupid people in the world just get my blood pressure too high...

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Retired at 42, now 62 and life is great. No house payments, no car payments ... heck, the only thing that makes it a 9 is that my 20 year daughter is still living at home ..... sure hope to be 10 next year ... Being happily married for 36+ years helps a lot too ... ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom