Hunting snacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
i always save the scrotums from harvested bucks and keep them to eat while deer hunting. eat a couple of those things and you won't be able to eat anything for days...... wink
Scrotum totem?

81c6zTqKa9L.jpg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do y’all go hunting or just out to eat?:anyone:
Depends on how bad the hunting is, lol. I always bring some food out with me, if not for me, then for Clyde. He is typically so excited getting up in the morning that I can’t get him to eat. So the snacks are for him 3 hours into the morning when he gets sluggish. That’s a requirement, but yeah, fat boy’s gotta eat too.

Last edited:

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tend to bring smoked kippers (bay harbor salt and pepper or rugenfisch mustard sauce are my favorites), and cheez wiz. My favorite combo. Bonus if you set the can out on your dash in the Sun or next to your blind heater if you’re boogie. If I’m feeling squirrelly I’ll slice some vidalia onion paper thin to put on top too.
I also like summer sausage and some good cheese.
There ain’t no way I’m setting in an enclosed blind with you!! You’re liable to melt the windows once things start to rumble.🤣

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
There ain’t no way I’m setting in an enclosed blind with you!! You’re liable to melt the windows once things start to rumble.🤣
You’re missing out, I make some really mean cowboy beans for dinner.

Honestly, the true danger is Clyde. That dude has some of the nastiest farts I’ve ever heard. Also, he’s one of the only dogs I’ve ever had that has audible farts. He’s about melted the tint off my windows at the tail end of some hunting trips.
IMG_1520.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom