I’m gonna sound like the village idiot here, but…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Guess we are going to have to start a new forum topic, We will call it "Squatch, UFO and black Panther sightings and the medical maryjane abusers who "see" them" :cool:
If you google sightings in Oklahoma, you run across several stories ................. So maybe you ain't on crack, But, the jury is still out Mr. :rollingla:rollingla:cool:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe you too. Back at the farm in Kingfisher County, I know there was a large cat living just north of the farm in a greenbelt area. between the farm and the Dover Loyal road. The only thing I have for evidence was a long loud low growl when I was broke down at the north end of our alfalfa field one evening about dusk. Mom and dad said I was white as a sheet when they found me an hour later inside the tractor cab.

My cousin that lived around the corner said he had seen it crossing the road toward the Cimarron and it was not a Bobcat. This one had a long flowing tail about the same size as the cat.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
People can mock all they want, but I have PROOF of Black Panthers in our Okie woods. Here's a few shots from my trailcam.

panthercam(small).jpg

panthercam1(small).jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom