I didn't vote, flame at will

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you are correct, however, mute ought to work for his lame argument.

If you think Benghazi was cool, then that's your belief. I never said I supported Bush's shenanigans. If you think watching American's lose their lives over live feed is okay, that's your right. I disageed with the invasion of Iraq.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you think Benghazi was cool, then that's your belief. I never said I supported Bush's shenanigans. If you think watching American's lose their lives over live feed is okay, that's your right. I disageed with the invasion of Iraq.

did i say benghazi was cool? Did i say you supported Bush? Didnt say anything about live feeds or iraq either.

Me thinks you hit your head comming out from under the bridge.

The only reason im commenting is because you want to get flamed or argue. And i want this to go EPIC so i can drink this bottle of Patron and laugh.

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly don't blame the OP for not voting. Let's face it, Oklahoma hasn't turned blue since 1964 and since our state is highly restrictive with regard to ballot access, it's rigged against third party candidates. We don't even get a write in option.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also didn't vote in the presidential race. My candidate wasn't on the ballot. i voted for the questions, and country sheriff. Didn't know enough about the judges.

Over the next few years, I'm going to be doing what I can to help advance the Libertarian Party in Oklahoma. That, and fair ballot access.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I appolgize lurker for lumping you in with Elwoods links about Bush. Drink your tequila and take a Valium. Peace.

Dont appologize, no need. That kinda kills the fun. I dont mix meds n booze either. But if ya wanna get flamed or argue, please make a fuss and fight back.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't even get a write in option.
I don't think the machines Oklahoma uses has any provision for write in candidates. And frankly, with my penmanship if the candidate was anyone other than BoB, there would be some question as to what I wrote.
I've only voted in Oklahoma, so I don't know if any state's does. I would think with everything going electronic that would be a real pain in the rear. I would assume most states have some process for getting on the ballot. I'm sure it would be some type of petition with a filing fee. I think you can do that in Oklahoma.

And I would wager to say no one on this board would think dead kids were cool. Ours or anyone else's

Latest posts

Top Bottom