I didn't vote, flame at will

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I did vote for the state and local, should have made it clear. If there was a gun to my head, I'd have never voted for your clown. I'd go Romney.

You're guy needs held accountable for the Benghazi crap, and Biden is a joke.

you really must do better with your argueing skills. You cant claim your guy wasnt on the ballot, while posting, "I'd go Romney".

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Now we're gettin somewhere. And no the juice is still flowing although i do have a slight buzz.

Anyway, flesh your latest reply out. If you had a gun to your head you woulda voted for Romney, yet if the same gun was held to your head, you would not vote for Obama?

Hmm, now im thinking you would have suffered no lasting ill effects from a gunshot to the head. Either its too thick and would have deflected the bullet or theres nothing inside your head.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize to Lurker. I'm a proud libertarian and sorry it it has you you left guys in a bunch. I support gay marriage, marijuana, prostitution and anything that anyone wants to do as long as it doesn't infringe on my liberties. I'm surpised the Dems are so intolerable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom