I hate Whole Foods Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they are the Rijas of grocery stores. Yes you can buy that milk for a $1 a gallon cheaper at Homeland, but you can tell your friends that your milk came from Whole Foods.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, the place is a crock. They go on about their natural foods but you'd be suprised how much of the stuff they sell is genetically modified processed crap with a fancy label and marked up 50%.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, didn't see what the big deal was. Walked in and walked out without spending a dime. I think that store is mainly for rich, white folks from Nichols Hills....

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, didn't see what the big deal was. Walked in and walked out without spending a dime. I think that store is mainly for rich, white folks from Nichols Hills....

I imagine not just for them, but also for the crowd thats in love with their northface jackets and swiss army back packs. And before people get all butthurt cause they have a northface jacket, I got one too and I have had northface clothes of some sorts for the last 20 years from back when me and my dad would do long trip hiking and skiing.

[Broken External Image]

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I imagine not just for them, but also for the crowd thats in love with their northface jackets and swiss army back packs. And before people get all butthurt cause they have a northface jacket, I got one too and I have had northface clothes of some sorts for the last 20 years from back when me and my dad would do long trip hiking and skiing.

[Broken External Image]
My wife loves that place. The isles are too small and it smells like fish. Not only did I see the Northface jacket, but he had on ear muffs and 1970s cop sun glasses. My wife is big into coupons, and she did tell me that alot of the stuff was cheaper at the other stores, even with the coupons. I have learned that organic on a package = $$$.
Yes. I know alot of people that wear Northface too. Most of them have jumped on the bandwagon, but a few had been wearing it already.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

[Broken External Image]

I wish there was a "like" button for this post! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom