I hate Whole Foods Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good place to get better than average produce and some fresh foods. Not the place to buy all of your groceries. If you dont drive a BMW or a Land Rover you may want to park over on the side ;)

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although we still haven't been to the OKC one, when my wife was working in T-town, and I came up to the Sapulpa house (which one of you needs to buy), we liked to go there for the weird cheese and strange fruit.

We mostly go to Crest for every day stuff, and Sunflower for other stuff... and everyday stuff.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good place to get better than average produce and some fresh foods. Not the place to buy all of your groceries. If you dont drive a BMW or a Land Rover you may want to park over on the side ;)

LOL ... That's funny! Because we drove the 86 4Runner and parked right up front. You should have seen the looks we got! Haha!

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not once been in side the store once it was finished, i made all of the trim, cap, wall panels and soffit used on it out of the zinc. The company who did that small building next to it came to us to have us make most of the stuff they installed on it also.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind doing the COOP thing, but how are you going to buy a months supply of fresh vegetables? Fresh lettuce good for a week... maybe a day or two more, Celery not much longer tomatoes etc...
There is another option here in Tulsa Josh.. The Natural Farms Co-op, they do weekly deliveries of meat/fruit/veggies/etc.
I have a few friends that are members and really like it. The weekly fruit/veggie bags are pretty random, you get what you get, but they really like it. It makes them learn to cook new foods.

I'm on the fence about jumping in myself, I'm just not sure I'll be able to eat everything before it spoils (single guy, not sure I can eat $30 worth of fruit/veggies in a week)

Here's what was in last weeks Fruit/veggie bag.
Spring Mix, Green Beans, Eggplant, Mushrooms, Cabbage, Parsley, Grapefruit, Avocadoes, Blueberries

and the week before
Red Leaf Lettuce, Green Chard, Russett Potatoes, Yellow Onions, Cauliflower, Zucchini, Bananas, Anjou Pears, Lemons

and one more
Green Leaf Lettuce, Celery, Green Beans, Sweet Peppers,Butternut or Acorn Squash, Red Radishes, Valencia Oranges, Kiwis, Dates or Dried Plums

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is another option here in Tulsa Josh.. The Natural Farms Co-op, they do weekly deliveries of meat/fruit/veggies/etc.
I have a few friends that are members and really like it. The weekly fruit/veggie bags are pretty random, you get what you get, but they really like it. It makes them learn to cook new foods.

I'm on the fence about jumping in myself, I'm just not sure I'll be able to eat everything before it spoils (single guy, not sure I can eat $30 worth of fruit/veggies in a week)

Here's what was in last weeks Fruit/veggie bag.
Spring Mix, Green Beans, Eggplant, Mushrooms, Cabbage, Parsley, Grapefruit, Avocadoes, Blueberries

and the week before
Red Leaf Lettuce, Green Chard, Russett Potatoes, Yellow Onions, Cauliflower, Zucchini, Bananas, Anjou Pears, Lemons

and one more
Green Leaf Lettuce, Celery, Green Beans, Sweet Peppers,Butternut or Acorn Squash, Red Radishes, Valencia Oranges, Kiwis, Dates or Dried Plums

Thanks Gary, I forgot we ran into you at WH one day when we were shopping...

Kind of like I almost completely ignored you at Dick's...

I will look into it. We eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. And cooking new stuff is never a problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom