I hate Whole Foods Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My science teacher (who is an extreme liberal) talks about the whole food store, coconut oil, and avocado's......thats only when he's not talking about global warming, The racist Republican Party, or how stupid Oklahoman's are.

That stuff gave me bad gas!!!

P35

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My science teacher (who is an extreme liberal) talks about the whole food store, coconut oil, and avocado's......thats only when he's not talking about global warming, The racist Republican Party, or how stupid Oklahoman's are.
but yet he continues to live here, probably with his mommy

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep sucking down your processed poisons fellas. We do all of our shopping at whole foods every week. My wife ran out of pretzels for my sons lunch the other day, she thought she would just grab some rolled golds from walgreens. He brought the baggie full of pretzels home basically uneaten and said they tasted funky. The had an oily chemical taste.

USDA certified organic is not cheap, but it tastes better and is better for you.

Haters gonna hate.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep, didn't see what the big deal was. Walked in and walked out without spending a dime. I think that store is mainly for rich, white folks from Nichols Hills....
Not just, though, That's where Mrs. President Barack Hussein Obama shops. Or at least thats what President Barack Hussein Obama implied, when he was complaining about the price of Arugula.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep sucking down your processed poisons fellas. We do all of our shopping at whole foods every week. My wife ran out of pretzels for my sons lunch the other day, she thought she would just grab some rolled golds from walgreens. He brought the baggie full of pretzels home basically uneaten and said they tasted funky. The had an oily chemical taste.

USDA certified organic is not cheap, but it tastes better and is better for you.

Haters gonna hate.

I agree. But at the same time,... I can get most my stuff while also supporting Oklahoma farmers and ranchers... ;)

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, the place is a crock. They go on about their natural foods but you'd be suprised how much of the stuff they sell is genetically modified processed crap with a fancy label and marked up 50%.

?

I wouldn't be surprised, but I would like an example...

+1

Ive never step foot in there so Im sure im ignorant to this store; but I was under the impression that the whole purpose for 'Whole Foods' was to have organic foods without GMOs.

You're saying they have a lot of normal food under the guise of being organic and charging more because of it?

BTW...I heard a little bit about GMOs on coasttocoastam the other night before I fell asleep so I consider myself fully abreast of genetically enhanced foods :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom