I hate Whole Foods Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife loves that place. The isles are too small and it smells like fish. Not only did I see the Northface jacket, but he had on ear muffs and 1970s cop sun glasses. My wife is big into coupons, and she did tell me that alot of the stuff was cheaper at the other stores, even with the coupons. I have learned that organic on a package = $$$.
Yes. I know alot of people that wear Northface too. Most of them have jumped on the bandwagon, but a few had been wearing it already.

HEY!! i wear those! You got a problem!!??

BigTexOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My family and I started the paleo/primal diet the 2nd week of January. It's almost impossible to get anything from the big chain grocery stores that aren't loaded with chemicals and pesticides and hormones or processed and loaded with bad stuff. I can actually find that stuff at Whole Foods and Sunflower. It does cost more but...

Since we started eating stuff without the chemicals and not processed we can very much tell the difference. Not everything at a place like Whole Foods is without the chemicals but they typically do have those options.

We actually joined the Oklahoma Food Coop this month and just placed our first order. That is kind of exciting, we pick it up this week I think. That should cut our weekly grocery bills down from WF significantly as we planned and ordered for a months worth of meat(we got beef, lamb and chicken), butter and 2 weeks worth of root vegetables and greens that were available. I'm guessing next weekend I'll be vaccum sealing and freezing stuff for the better part of it.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My family and I started the paleo/primal diet the 2nd week of January. It's almost impossible to get anything from the big chain grocery stores that aren't loaded with chemicals and pesticides and hormones or processed and loaded with bad stuff. I can actually find that stuff at Whole Foods and Sunflower. It does cost more but...

Since we started eating stuff without the chemicals and not processed we can very much tell the difference. Not everything at a place like Whole Foods is without the chemicals but they typically do have those options.

We actually joined the Oklahoma Food Coop this month and just placed our first order. That is kind of exciting, we pick it up this week I think. That should cut our weekly grocery bills down from WF significantly as we planned and ordered for a months worth of meat(we got beef, lamb and chicken), butter and 2 weeks worth of root vegetables and greens that were available. I'm guessing next weekend I'll be vaccum sealing and freezing stuff for the better part of it.
My wife is a health nut. She like that they carry some things that others don't. I like the Sunflower Market better. It seem like I can get around in it better.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My science teacher (who is an extreme liberal) talks about the whole food store, coconut oil, and avocado's......thats only when he's not talking about global warming, The racist Republican Party, or how stupid Oklahoman's are.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My science teacher (who is an extreme liberal) talks about the whole food store, coconut oil, and avocado's......thats only when he's not talking about global warming, The racist Republican Party, or how stupid Oklahoman's are.
LOL. What about the New York Times? My wife had a teacher that told her it was the only paper in America that they could trust.

Latest posts

Top Bottom