I hate Whole Foods Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda like Whole Foods ... Sunflower Market too. Can't take GC in with me though ... he's not good close, cramped aisles and lots of other people. It's just better for everyone involved (me, the other shoppers, the store staff) if he stays in the car.
That is me. When I posted this thread with my phone, I was smashed between to hippies. One of them was wearing his 1970s police shades "in the store", while the other was playing with the hoop in his nose. I have nothing against the food. lol
Maybe next time we can plan our trip together. I will sit in the car with GC and hippie watch.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://memearchive.net/memerial.net/3856/you-mad-bro-he-mad-son.jpg[/img]

i852.photobucket.com_albums_ab81_intothenight86_gifs_2z7rlfk.gif

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went there yesterday for the second time and got my wife to go for her first time.
Yeah it was crowded and lots of "flower children" looking people but anytime someone bumped into us
they were very apologetic, my wife made the observation that there were NO 300 pounders driving
around in electric scooters loading the baskets with Little Debbies and 6 200 lb kids in tow ala Wal-Mart.
I don't look at it as a store to do your whole shopping because of the $$, but a few items every now and then
and everything we've gotten from there has been very good.

I myself like the cheese selection and the sourdough bread is really great. YMMV

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only discussion to have is about how much better Central Market is compared to Whole Foods.

And to the people that think health conscious stores and organic food is a conspiracy enjoy your diabetes, cancer, cronic headaches and uncontrollable waist line.

And also....
Apparel

Mountain Hardware
Arc'Teryx
Marmot
Patagonia

Trail Shoes

Soloman

Boots

Zamberlan

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did like the cheese selection at Whole Foods, and they have a few other things, but you can get a lot of the same things at Sunflower, Akins, and The Health Food Center, for less money. Also, Braum's Fresh Markets have great cheese selections, as does the Buy For Less on Portland and NWE.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is me. When I posted this thread with my phone, I was smashed between to hippies. One of them was wearing his 1970s police shades "in the store", while the other was playing with the hoop in his nose. I have nothing against the food. lol
Maybe next time we can plan our trip together. I will sit in the car with GC and hippie watch.

:D We'll take the Suburban and stop by Sonic for your heart disease causing diet drinks first so you guys can be comfy ...

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go there all the time since its right around the corner from me and the most I ever spend there is 30 bucks. If you can't handle your spending maybe you should look in the mirror. They sell quality food and that's what the price is. That's like me going to Beverly Hills and walking into one of those boutiques on Sunset going, dang 300 for a pair of pants? this place sucks. Place doesn't suck, its just not for me that's all, my two cents.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom