I Need A Chunk Of Coal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BBQ briquettes?!
No more like this .
Coal is formed when dead plant matter submerged in swamp environments is subjected to the geological forces of heat and pressure over hundreds of millions of years. Over time, the plant matter transforms from moist, low-carbon peat, to coal, an energy- and carbon-dense black or brownish-black sedimentary rock.

002.JPG

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No more like this .
Coal is formed when dead plant matter submerged in swamp environments is subjected to the geological forces of heat and pressure over hundreds of millions of years. Over time, the plant matter transforms from moist, low-carbon peat, to coal, an energy- and carbon-dense black or brownish-black sedimentary rock.

View attachment 323202

I think the bbq charcoal would work well enough though lol

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
That could have been me....

....but in reality, for years, the wife and I have given each other expensive stuff (or allowed the other to purchase) well before Christmas. AND, since Christmas Day is also our wedding anniversary, the gift ends up being called Christmas/Anniversary gift.

(I still like to tell folks that I planned it that way so that I could buy one gift and two cards.) And yes, I fully deserve a lump of coal.
I have a buddy who got married on his birthday. We always tell people that it’s so he doesn’t forget his anniversary.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No more like this .

View attachment 323202
Blasphemy! The world itself is only 6000 years old

Latest posts

Top Bottom