I saw my first open carry today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was eating breakfast with my great uncle as usual this fine Tuesday morning at the diner when I notice and older gentleman come in to pick up a take out order. I had to look twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things... He had on an old GI web belt/harness getup with his pistol on his hip... It was amusing :rotflmao:

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A right unexercised is a right lost. Why is it funny that a legal, U.S. citizen chooses to exercise his 2nd Amendment right?? Is it funny when people exercise their 1st amendment right?? How about the 3rd of 4th??

Here's some great commentary from Mac Slavo that ties into a recent news headline: Why I Cannot Support Concealed Carry Weapons Permits (And Why You Shouldn’t Either!) Link: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...-permits-and-why-you-shouldnt-either_01162014

My commentary has to do with the traffic stop in Maryland

I agree wholeheartedly. Whenever someone must buy a license or pay a fee to exercise a right, then it is something less than a right. It is in fact a mere privilege, subject to the whim of petty bureaucrats. Fundamental rights are not abstract tokens that are given or sold by other men. They are in fact primary liberties bestowed upon us by God, our maker. Rights are not substantially secured by asking, "Mother may I?" of any government agency. Rights are more properly demanded or boldly seized and then conspicuously exercised regularly. This secures the liberties that have legitimately belonged to us since birth. If need be, lost rights can and must be restored through proscriptive use. If you live in a land where your rights have been marginalized into privileges, then it is either time to change your government, or to change your address. Much like a muscle that atrophies with disuse, any right that goes unexercised for many years devolves into a privilege, and eventually can even be redefined as a crime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom