Ice Storm! (?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldman62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tree limbs falling everywhere on my property to, will take several days work to get them cleaned up. Going to thin alot of trees on my place when this is over. Wife likes all the trees, but I told her she will like it better once I thin them out. I got the look but I powered through it and told her it won't work no more, she has given that look so much it does not work on me anymore I told her.:hey3:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Increasing number of people losing power

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_929.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9:10 this morning ...

tree1.jpg

10:40 ...

tree2.jpg

Still a steady rain and heavier than early this morning. I'm sure there will be more limbs coming down.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So got the ice cleaned off my truck dropped it into drive and wham, about a third of my Bradford pear
Falls on my truck. One more second and I would have been in the damn street!! Passenger mirror and antenna snapped off and a large dent in the top which should pop out pretty easy.
Not to terrible but .... add one more thing to the list of why 2020 can kiss my ass!!

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So got the ice cleaned off my truck dropped it into drive and wham, about a third of my Bradford pear
Falls on my truck. One more second and I would have been in the damn street!! Passenger mirror and antenna snapped off and a large dent in the top which should pop out pretty easy.
Not to terrible but .... add one more thing to the list of why 2020 can kiss my ass!!

Sheesh. Our 3 Bradford Pears are definitely hanging low and have lost limbs.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
No power at the house. Seems the trees that I've been asking OG&E to cut for the last two years (they wouldn't cause they didn't see a problem) have now fallen and taken the power lines down with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom