Idaho House Approves Talks To Annex Oregon Counties

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm around a lot of folks in Arizona now that have sold everything and moved into an RV to escape Oregon and Washington state. It's that bad.

Phoenix grew at a faster rate than any other major city in the last decade, officially surpassing Philadelphia as the nation's fifth largest city, new data from the 2020 census show.

Buckeye and Goodyear are both among the 10 fastest-growing cities, with populations of at least 50,000, in the nation, the data show. Buckeye grew faster than any other city in the nation, with population growing nearly 80% in the last decade to reach more than 91,000.

Phoenix grew by more than 160,000 people from 2010 to 2020, an increase of 11.2%.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...-now-fastest-growing-big-city-u-s/8108506002/
Water is the biggest issue with the new developments. Vast areas of homes and apartments going up everywhere.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm around a lot of folks in Arizona now that have sold everything and moved into an RV to escape Oregon and Washington state. It's that bad.

Phoenix grew at a faster rate than any other major city in the last decade, officially surpassing Philadelphia as the nation's fifth largest city, new data from the 2020 census show.

Buckeye and Goodyear are both among the 10 fastest-growing cities, with populations of at least 50,000, in the nation, the data show. Buckeye grew faster than any other city in the nation, with population growing nearly 80% in the last decade to reach more than 91,000.

Phoenix grew by more than 160,000 people from 2010 to 2020, an increase of 11.2%.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...-now-fastest-growing-big-city-u-s/8108506002/
Water is the biggest issue with the new developments. Vast areas of homes and apartments going up everywhere.
What democrats did to WA and OR is nothing short of criminal.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love this story, but I seriously doubt that Oregon's legislature will approve of some of their counties going to another state. And, even if they did, I doubt the U.S. Congress would approve it either. I'm pretty sure the state of Oregon wouldn't want to lose the tax base, and if it did happen, the US Congress would probably lose one democratic party representative in Congress. I would imagine that Oregon would lose one representative because of the drop in population.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love this story, but I seriously doubt that Oregon's legislature will approve of some of their counties going to another state. And, even if they did, I doubt the U.S. Congress would approve it either. I'm pretty sure the state of Oregon wouldn't want to lose the tax base, and if it did happen, the US Congress would probably lose one democratic party representative in Congress. I would imagine that Oregon would lose one representative because of the drop in population.
No one actually lives in eastern Oregon so this is all theatrics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom