If I see Stoops...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonersFan32064

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
its the coaching...EVERY year we drop 1 or 2 games because of poor team play and i believe mainly poor defense...and if your cool with droping a few every year then no biggie...but i think BV has got to go...i hear mike stoops is lookin for a job BTW

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its the coaching...EVERY year we drop 1 or 2 games because of poor team play and i believe mainly poor defense...and if your cool with droping a few every year then no biggie...but i think BV has got to go...i hear mike stoops is lookin for a job BTW

No argument. Our defense is always subpar to our offense. The D has its moments but it always handicaps the team as a whole when it really matters.

romeo212000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Venebles needs to go, but Harris got burned for touchdowns 3 times last night because he wasn't paying attention to his assignment. I still don't understand why he was allowed to remain in the game.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It all boils down to a sense of entitlement for the OU players. I love OU and beg for a win every week. However, they play as though they are entitled to win just because they are are OU. There is NO PASSION in their play. The only emotion they show is trying to puff up and be a badass when they make a play. This program needs to re-learn how to play the game.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It all boils down to a sense of entitlement for the OU players. I love OU and beg for a win every week. However, they play as though they are entitled to win just because they are are OU. There is NO PASSION in their play. The only emotion they show is trying to puff up and be a badass when they make a play. This program needs to re-learn how to play the game.

Wow. Quite a statement right there Elca. Do you honestly think they have built the record they have without putting any work into it? I think they know exactly why they are consistently ranked in the top 10 every year.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I didn't mean to say they put no work into it. God knows they do work. It's that sense of playing the game for the love of it that's missing. It seems to be more like a job to them. Some teams show that wide eyed excitement for what they're doing. OU doesn't seem to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom