If you are a vaper, or think you might like to use ecigs to quit smoking...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never had a single cigarette. I have two ecigs that I enjoy relaxing in the house. I buy zero nicotine juice. Just enjoy the flavor and vaping is relaxing.

Huh... That's unexpected. Do you normally smoke a pipe or cigar? I'm wondering what would make someone decide to try vaping if they don't already smoke in some form.

I'm not criticizing, just curious.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh... That's unexpected. Do you normally smoke a pipe or cigar? I'm wondering what would make someone decide to try vaping if they don't already smoke in some form.

I'm not criticizing, just curious.

Me also...what do you smoke(vape the correct word)?
I started rolling my own with pipe tobacco about a year ago.
Its cheaper...$13 compared to $55 a carton and theres not the added chemicals ..(tar and whatever they put it cigs)
Ive been getting into the e-cigs slowly, but they do seem to occupy the time that i would normally be ...smoking.
Good for you guys , and thanks for the info, Ill have to look into it.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that the whole "pesticide grade" thing is very misleading. Nicotine in the right concentration makes a pesticide. A very effective pesticide. In a far higher concentration, it's deadly to humans. The liquid that is being used to make e-juice is a far far lower concentration. For all we know, it's all the same chemical, just in different concentrations. Calling it "pesticide grade" sounds to me like someone is trying to imply that it is contaminated with a pesticide without actually saying so.

Wikipedia article about Nicotine, including pesticide uses
ehow article telling how to make small batches of pesticide using cigarette butts and dish soap

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been trying to switch over to the Blu. I get almost zero throat hit and that's what I crave the most. The nicotine is actually pretty stout and I need to drop it a notch I think. I really love their coffee flavor and the menthol ain't bad either, but I can hit that thing hard enough for the nicotine to make me start feeling sick to my stomach, kind of like your first cig and still not be satisfied. I went with Blu because you can get them at Walgreens and the USA made Johnson Creek juice. That was my real concern because there's no way of knowing what the hell might be in the chinese stuff. What juices are you guys liking?

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been trying to switch over to the Blu. I get almost zero throat hit and that's what I crave the most. The nicotine is actually pretty stout and I need to drop it a notch I think. I really love their coffee flavor and the menthol ain't bad either, but I can hit that thing hard enough for the nicotine to make me start feeling sick to my stomach, kind of like your first cig and still not be satisfied. I went with Blu because you can get them at Walgreens and the USA made Johnson Creek juice. That was my real concern because there's no way of knowing what the hell might be in the chinese stuff. What juices are you guys liking?

I highly recommend an ego kit....okc vapes juice isn't bad - evapes off I40 and council has pretty good juice. I mainly vape sweet tart and some fruity flavors. Join the facebook group and talk to us. The ego setup is very versatile and you can get a juice flavored to your liking with the proper throat hit you seek.

if you want to order online I can not speak enough about mtbakervapor.com

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could give a crap if vaping is good or not. I can tell you the 4000+ chemicals in cigarettes is a a lot worse then vaping. Ive smoked for 20+ years and 2 weeks ago went to True Vapors in owasso and started with 11mg nicotine which was a jump from the 16-20mg cigarettes have. 2 days ago I dropped down to 6mg and in another week I will drop to 0mg of nicotine and then wing myself off the metal habit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom