Ignore List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 1 person on my ignore list, but it is only because their avatar gives me a headache. I keep checking back to see if they changed it though lol.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only a few on my list and they are all from the classifieds. I like to hear other peoples opinions even if I do not agree with them.

This is the kind of thinking that keeps Rick off my list. Also it's the kind of thinking that baffles me as to 99% of Rick's opinions. That's honestly the only reason I come to OSA anymore.

That and obviously Ignert and Ridge (but I believe that goes without saying).

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had anyone on my list but there is one member that seems to glut in bashing Christians that has made me think about it. Just because you're not a believer don't mean you need to bash the believers.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have anyone on my list but according to the pm's in my inbox a handful of people have me on theirs. I must be quite the *******.

ROFLMAO!! Haha! Me too!! :) I consider it a compliment when I get under somebody's skin so badly that they feel the need to PM me and tell me what a POS I am and how I am ruining OSA because we all know that GURLS can't possibly know what they are talking about -- well, unless it's about sammich making ... :D

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ROFLMAO!! Haha! Me too!! :) I consider it a compliment when I get under somebody's skin so badly that they feel the need to PM me and tell me what a POS I am and how I am ruining OSA because we all know that GURLS can't possibly know what they are talking about -- well, unless it's about sammich making ... :D
Bb..........now how the heck have you ever gotten under any ones skin on this forum.........now remember I'm not talkin about th S.B. here.
Lololo

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Somebody tell me what BB's last post says, I can't see it........I fear she may be taking about me...............................:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom