Massive Bus Caravan Ready To Head To US Border

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you still think there are 'sane' people left that would bother to defend their home? From what I have seen, if things turn ugly, most rush to whip out their smart-phones to video someone getting their @zz beat instead of stepping-in to help the one (or group) being attacked. The rest just stand around and jeer like idiots. The only thing missing is them holding torches and pitchforks.

'Ya don't have to like it or agree with it but that is the way it has become for most people now. Even the few that would want to help, hesitate for fear of being arrested, civil sued, or attacked themselves.
What are YOU going to do when the hoards attack you?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing more than a Mexican PR stunt. I've seen videos of the Mexican 'Guardia Nacional' standing around while lines of immigrants, coming from Central America, streamed around them headed North towards the United States. Apparently their National Guard has about as much authority . . . and 'give-a-sheet attitude' as ours does when it comes to 'border' duty.
They stopped the illegals on the Northern border when Trump threatened tariffs and financial sanctions against mexico. The liberal president folded like a deck of cards when Trump discussed doing that with him.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Set a line and hold....shoot when you see the whites of their eyes...
000035922b60d96ec64d.jpg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whether a PR stunt or panic move to stops Trump's threatened tariffs who knows for sure. My statement was specifically about whether it could be done. There's been a dust up of sorts going on in Mexico for a few years now about who would control the national guard there which has resulted in the NG being put under military rather than civilian control...https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/mexican-congress-backs-army-taking-control-national-guard-2022-09-09/
The Mexican Government IS the drug cartel, and almost as crooked as the Biden Regime!!!!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to need a quote and a link from you about where in the Mexican Constitution it says that they allow unfettered foreign nationals across their borders to travel unimpeded the length of their country to enter the US illegally.
Americans traveling to Mexico danged sure do not have the access your saying chinese, russian, saudi's and over 100 nationalities have when traveling through mexico.
When in fact at one time there was a rule from the US in 2019 that said that if one was seeking asylum, you had to apply at the first country you crossed and if you were not granted that asylum, you had to return to your home country.
Mexico in fact, tried to stop the flow, but gave up after massive riots at their southern border that they weakly defended.
They didn't care and facilitated the flow now with bus caravans while allowing them to ride trains, etc, while "support groups" supplying food and water to get them the fawk out of their country, issuing we love biden tshirts at the same time.
Trump had the mexican government at their knees by sanctions and promises of tariffs if they didn't' stop the flow, which they did. The flow basically came to a stop while the wall was being built. Mexican National Guardsmen prevented the illegals from crossing the border without due process.
Brain dead biden took office, and on day one eliminated the EO that put the third country rule into effect, allowing the debacle we are seeing at the border now with news reports of 800,000 in one caravan headed for our border while 80,000 are expected to cross when title 42 expires to add to the 6 million that have already crossed out border illegally with another estimated million got aways.
You ok with those numbers infiltrating our country, most being military aged men from over 100 foreign nations?
I'm not.
Article 7 of the Mexican Constitution states:

"All individuals have the right to freely transit, and all authorities must promote
this right and respect it. No individual will be required to prove his or her nationality
and migratory status in Mexico, except by the competent authority in the events
and under the circumstances established in this Law."

https://www.albany.edu/~rk289758/documents/Ley_de_Migracion_en_Ingles.pdf

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to need a quote and a link from you about where in the Mexican Constitution it says that they allow unfettered foreign nationals across their borders to travel unimpeded the length of their country to enter the US illegally.
Americans traveling to Mexico danged sure do not have the access your saying chinese, russian, saudi's and over 100 nationalities have when traveling through mexico.
When in fact at one time there was a rule from the US in 2019 that said that if one was seeking asylum, you had to apply at the first country you crossed and if you were not granted that asylum, you had to return to your home country.
Mexico in fact, tried to stop the flow, but gave up after massive riots at their southern border that they weakly defended.
They didn't care and facilitated the flow now with bus caravans while allowing them to ride trains, etc, while "support groups" supplying food and water to get them the fawk out of their country, issuing we love biden tshirts at the same time.
Trump had the mexican government at their knees by sanctions and promises of tariffs if they didn't' stop the flow, which they did. The flow basically came to a stop while the wall was being built. Mexican National Guardsmen prevented the illegals from crossing the border without due process.
Brain dead biden took office, and on day one eliminated the EO that put the third country rule into effect, allowing the debacle we are seeing at the border now with news reports of 800,000 in one caravan headed for our border while 80,000 are expected to cross when title 42 expires to add to the 6 million that have already crossed out border illegally with another estimated million got aways.
You ok with those numbers infiltrating our country, most being military aged men from over 100 foreign nations?
I'm not.
At no time have I ever said, implied, nor inferred that I was "ok" with masses of foreigners streaming across our border (dennishoddy). Others have also taken the same stance that I must support something that I simply pointed out was BS; example being that there must be Millions of 'tranny's' teaching their lifestyle in our schools. I'm of the belief that 'transgenic' people probably make up an extremely small part of the population and an even smaller percentage of teachers, and right away I'm tagged as being in support of 'trannys' - personally, I could care less one way or another.
You people need to get your heads out of your ass and understand that just because I post a fact (most of which I also include supporting references) does not mean I agree with that fact. I enjoy researching stuff and was posting the information I find in order to try and dispel some of the false beliefs that some of you seem to love to cling onto. I was not trying to change anyone's personal opinion, which the Lord himself couldn't change even if he himself appeared before your very eyes.

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are YOU going to do when the hoards attack you?
I still try to stay [somewhat] in shape with resistance strength training and treadmill workouts but I no longer attempt to kid myself anymore. At 73 I'm overweight, couldn't run a mile, or lift 200 lbs anymore. My only real option would be to hide behind something and hope my aim is still true. I would expect to die in the encounter but do so knowing that during my life I did the best I could with what I had.

BTW, one is more likely to encounter a 'hoard' at Walmart on 'Black Friday' than they are attacking their home 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom