Massive Bus Caravan Ready To Head To US Border

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still try to stay [somewhat] in shape with resistance strength training and treadmill workouts but I no longer attempt to kid myself anymore. At 73 I'm overweight, couldn't run a mile, or lift 200 lbs anymore. My only real option would be to hide behind something and hope my aim is still true. I would expect to die in the encounter but do so knowing that during my life I did the best I could with what I had.

BTW, one is more likely to encounter a 'hoard' at Walmart on 'Black Friday' than they are attacking their home 🤣🤣
That's all I can expect to do with my home. I'll go, but hopefully a lot more will go before me. I know the terrain and it's pretty dense.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Article 7 of the Mexican Constitution states:

"All individuals have the right to freely transit, and all authorities must promote
this right and respect it. No individual will be required to prove his or her nationality
and migratory status in Mexico, except by the competent authority in the events
and under the circumstances established in this Law."

https://www.albany.edu/~rk289758/documents/Ley_de_Migracion_en_Ingles.pdf
Thats the migratory act, not the Mexican constitution. I've been in Mexico dozens of times on business and pleasure. You will be checked at the point of immigration for your citizenship status, temporary status form filled out with a passport required that will be stamped by immigration.
Apparently, that act doesn't apply to Americans.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At no time have I ever said, implied, nor inferred that I was "ok" with masses of foreigners streaming across our border (dennishoddy). Others have also taken the same stance that I must support something that I simply pointed out was BS; example being that there must be Millions of 'tranny's' teaching their lifestyle in our schools. I'm of the belief that 'transgenic' people probably make up an extremely small part of the population and an even smaller percentage of teachers, and right away I'm tagged as being in support of 'trannys' - personally, I could care less one way or another.
You people need to get your heads out of your ass and understand that just because I post a fact (most of which I also include supporting references) does not mean I agree with that fact. I enjoy researching stuff and was posting the information I find in order to try and dispel some of the false beliefs that some of you seem to love to cling onto. I was not trying to change anyone's personal opinion, which the Lord himself couldn't change even if he himself appeared before your very eyes.
Please don't include me as your, or you people when describing others. If you wish to address something, do it directly to me if you would because I don't fall in line with your or you people. I follow my own path, and no, it's not a requested pronoun.

Last edited:

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mexico should be held accountable for allowing free travel through their country. Trump did.
Brain dead biden thinks he is allowing future voters into the country which is probably not going to go the way he thinks.
The masses will institute their own governments like the Muslims have done in Europe. Cops won't even venture in those enclaves.
It so much as cops being afraid to enter those areas. More so they don’t give a **** what those people do to each other.
Neither do I.

Latest posts

Top Bottom