Interview with NSA whistleblower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy is not telling anyone what they should already know and I suspect he has much information to tell too. I would imagine he fled to Hong Kong maybe because he has some good info for China, or because it was an easier place to travel, basically american friendly and that they shouldn't extradite if he's seeking political asylum.

Also, where is all this .gov transparency they have been trying to tell us about. TARP, Bengazi, CIA, IRS, TSA, NSA, DHS. It seems like all we here about coming from the .gov is scandals, bailouts, controversies, conspiracies, secretive findings, operating without authority and then stonewalling information. Not that any of this is new to government modus operandi but it sure seems to be coming in heavy doses with this adminstration and here lately.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously? Do you think he gave them something that they didn't already have? Doubtful.

No not in the least. My question was if anyone else had heard about it yet.

As far as the Chinese knowing about things or not is not relevant. The act of giving classified info over to those who are not supposed to have it (even if they already know about it) is.

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snowden should be brought back to the US, blind folded and shot. Read the latest interviews, he is was not and is not worried about your privacy. He is upset about the cyber spying we have been doing in China. Personally I would be disappointed if we were not hacking every main frame in china.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nuh-uh dead man walking

My thought last night as well. Probably the reson they can't find him. He's stacked on top of Jimmy Hoffa. I laughed a lot last night during the news at all of the politicians and other heads of departments that stated that all folks that break the law need to be punished... REALLY! Holy Happy Crap Garfield. Don't these numbnuts listen to themselves?

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An interesting opinion article that does seem to summarize the situation pretty well.
Now that other governments have become "offended" by the information released so far we might se some slight change in policy.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/06/27/truth-shall-keep-us-free/

Not sure where I stand in it personally but I do think that setting up a "secret court" to sign "secret documents" approving secret operations is about the worst precedent I can think of long term for democracy.
It doesn't take much for it to turn into "secret police" and "secret arrest" and other such stuff that was a hallmark of past communist countries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom