Intruders 0 - Homeowner's Son 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a stupid f'n comment! Maybe your son should not have hung out with turds and then you would feel so bad when said turd gets lead poisoning.

But he was a good kid, he was turning his life around. He was just trying to make a sammich when he broke in wearing full black and a mask. He was hungry and was gonna leave after he knifed up/brass knuckled the resident and stole his shite.

How dare you chastise him?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious, how many of you guys keep ear plugs nearby.
I learned from urban dictionary that a 'plug' is what kids these days call the weed man.

In my day we just called him the weed man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
hahahahahaaaaaa.... I got college age kids, they keep me up on the latest lingo.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always thought a plug was a stub of old-style chewin' tabacky, you know, the kind you had to gnaw a chunk off of or use your trusty Uncle Henry folding pocket knife to cut off a piece.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What words would a person say in that situation? I don't think I would say a thing to any intruder in my home, they're not there to visit.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious, how many of you guys keep ear plugs read

I have actually considered that... but at the same time, being able to hear what is going on up until the point of firing I considered more important. Then there's the time factor... I figure I'll take my chances with the hearing loss. Hell, let's get real, with my stereo, I know I ain't concernin' myself wit' dat shite, anyways.

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have actually considered that... but at the same time, being able to hear what is going on up until the point of firing I considered more important. Then there's the time factor... I figure I'll take my chances with the hearing loss. Hell, let's get real, with my stereo, I know I ain't concernin' myself wit' dat shite, anyways.

This is why you run suppressors. I can fire my 6.8 with a Saker out of my garage and not ring my ears. That's a 90gn bonded round out of an 11.3" barrel running very quick. Bad guy be damned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom