Intruders 0 - Homeowner's Son 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reports are saying words were exchanged before the shooting. Based on what they were wearing and what they carried with them, I'm not yet convinced that all they were there for was property.

Words like "why did you choose the cast iron over the copper pan for that grilled cheese" or "Stop right now or I will shoot, you are here illegally and I am afraid for my life".

I'm wondering if they chose to mix cheddar and and swiss or went for the Fontina?

Words exchanged? Seriously?

Newspapers....

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enlighten us?
there's a teenager with a stupid hairdo who is a friend of the deceased making a video after appearing to take a hit of something, rambling in a stoned manner explaining how they were 'hitting a lick on a plug' because one of the deceased had knocked up the getaway driver. her profile reveals her to already have 3 kids. lotta dumb selflies, sex memes, weed posts, loose grasp on grammar, etc

etc

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there's a teenager with a stupid hairdo who is a friend of the deceased making a video after appearing to take a hit of something, rambling in a stoned manner explaining how they were 'hitting a lick on a plug' because one of the deceased had knocked up the getaway driver. her profile reveals her to already have 3 kids.

QUOTE]

.[/

3 more kids in the system...Jesus and Baby Jesus

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There ya go.... FIFY.
T Y. I rolled over those words before I typed them, I know 'lying in wait' would surely negate a self defense. Especially with an AR. I would like to assume the words exchanged were, "Hey, what the F are you doing in my house, get out of my house", then "NO, we're gonna f you up", then rattattatttataattt.

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
T Y. I rolled over those words before I typed them, I know 'lying in wait' would surely negate a self defense. Especially with an AR. I would like to assume the words exchanged were, "Hey, what the F are you doing in my house, get out of my house", then "NO, we're gonna f you up", then rattattatttataattt.
Inside the house it would be like "BOOOMMMMMBOOOOOMBOOOOM****YOUBOOOOM!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom