Iowa Steak Company?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashover08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the same thing that they told us but I didnt buy from them I had heard about them before
Have A Blessed Tuesday Afternoon
flashover08
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those guys are always ripping people off, they probably still use the old "my truck refrigeration has stopped working and I need to sell this meat fast, I'll give you a big discount" scam. If you don't mind eating grade yuck mystery meat then fill your freezer. If you don't mind supporting the "industry" who just do horrible things to animals buy from the grocery store. If you want quality meat from sources that actually care about the product and use humane practices with their livestock buy from a local source and support local ranchers and farmers, I get all my meat from Kamps in Nichols Hills and I can tell you it's fantastic. It can also be quite entertaining sometimes lol.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought from one of those guys once. The meat wasn't bad, but it wasn't that great either. It certainly didn't warrant the price I paid and he even cut me a deal. Wheeler's meat market is vastly better and a good bit cheaper to boot.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another line they use, which is actually their standard company line= "I sold out all but one box, and if I can blow this one out, I can go home early today. I'll sell this for my cost just so I can go home now."
If you actually compare prices, it is a stone cold rip off. Per pound prices are several dollars more than walmart, which is why they say "price per cut".

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought from them last year and I had no complaints about the meat, and thought the price was comparable to what I normally buy, but then again I normally buy at braums so that may be why?

rehpot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of them guys stopped by my house while I was doing yardwork. I told him nicely freezer is full but he would not give up easy, he kept on lowering the price but kept telling him it will just spoil. I told him to come back after a month and 4 mos passed he never did. Nothing good is being sold door to door.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a package from a guy last summer, it had 10 of the large ground steak burgers and 6 medium size sirloin steaks. The ground steak burgers were delicious and I wish I had bought more of them. Funny thing about the steaks was that the first couple I grilled weren't very good. The rest sat in the freezer until last month. I decided to thaw them out to see if they were still good and they were. I grilled them and they turned out great, a very good tasting steak. Must have been the aging of them. I might try the ground steak burgers again but would pass on the steaks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom