Iowa Steak Company?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've run those guys off my property 3 times, my house is 200yrs off the county road. The last two times the guys gets all huffy and tells me I'm going to look at his meat and he's not leaving. I tell him to hold on a sec, I'm going into my house and will be right back. I'll eithe be getting my check book or my .45 1911, up to him to see if he wants to sick around. Well he comes back a few weeks later and the wifey answers the door, tells him no, and he sticks his foot and knee in the door! She tells him that he's really close to loosing that leg and he leaves. All this about 6 months ago, last week I get home to 10 cars, 2 county sherrifs and a meat truck blockaded by two plastic garbage bins. The numb nutz went from our house again, to the two bro in laws and ma in law and did the foot in the door gig again. Wife stopped them with the trash bins, she asked them if they saw all the private drive, no tresspassing signs down the road and the driver sez "yeah, but I chose to ignore 'em!" Wrong choice she tell him and that she's calling the sherriff. He tells her to call anyone she wants and the other dude says to run her over, guess the .45 calibre hole in the section of pipe made them change thier minds! And as a good example of country living and gun controll advocates 1.5 hrs later the deputies show up. Chewed the guys out pretty good, told them that this was their official warning and that next time they come on this property they are fair game and actually stuck around and talked with the family about the strangeness of Calif drivers liscens and Iowa tags and how we should have called the first time they stuck their foot in our door...after we shot their foot off! So no, I won't buy any of their cow that just fell over dead in the pasture steaks.

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought some myself from one of those trucks. IMHO it was fantastic, I bought Chicken Steak Hamburger and Pork from this company, not sure if it was Iowa or not but I really enjoyed the meat that was sold to me then. Umm I didnt like the price though. But they caught me when I had an extra amount of money and all so I didnt complain to much on the price.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had these same kind of guys stop by my place a couple years ago. Needless to say I couldnt afford what they had and i told them paying the rent was more important than steak.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've run those guys off my property 3 times, my house is 200yrs off the county road. The last two times the guys gets all huffy and tells me I'm going to look at his meat and he's not leaving. I tell him to hold on a sec, I'm going into my house and will be right back. I'll eithe be getting my check book or my .45 1911, up to him to see if he wants to sick around. Well he comes back a few weeks later and the wifey answers the door, tells him no, and he sticks his foot and knee in the door! She tells him that he's really close to loosing that leg and he leaves. All this about 6 months ago, last week I get home to 10 cars, 2 county sherrifs and a meat truck blockaded by two plastic garbage bins. The numb nutz went from our house again, to the two bro in laws and ma in law and did the foot in the door gig again. Wife stopped them with the trash bins, she asked them if they saw all the private drive, no tresspassing signs down the road and the driver sez "yeah, but I chose to ignore 'em!" Wrong choice she tell him and that she's calling the sherriff. He tells her to call anyone she wants and the other dude says to run her over, guess the .45 calibre hole in the section of pipe made them change thier minds! And as a good example of country living and gun controll advocates 1.5 hrs later the deputies show up. Chewed the guys out pretty good, told them that this was their official warning and that next time they come on this property they are fair game and actually stuck around and talked with the family about the strangeness of Calif drivers liscens and Iowa tags and how we should have called the first time they stuck their foot in our door...after we shot their foot off! So no, I won't buy any of their cow that just fell over dead in the pasture steaks.

Have you ever flipped a Kia?

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it's good enough to not throw away, but not so good you want to eat it regularly? haha, alright, well as long as it doesn't send me to the hospital, that works for me.

He didn't have a sob story, just some decent looking meat at what seemed like a decent price. Meh, $150 idiot tax at worst I guess.

Meat is like an optical sight. You really do get what you pay for. cheap will get the job done but it will probably not be pleasurable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom