Is it time yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think that it is time to ask the BIG question… When is enough.. Truly enough? I think that we as Americans the ones of us that have a clue know that America as it is and how it stands is in total and true state of death. Before you go hating and acting a fool, stop and think about it. The government has gone amuck and cannot be fixed thru proper and normal ways. Voting anyone into any office of government that is on our side is slim to none chance at best. We all know that cash and greed can change the minds of a lot of people, even those in power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely and we all know that is true!

The guys with all the cash and power could care less about us in less it hurts their profits. It would almost be safe to say that we have been over thrown by the Ferangi from Star Trek. If you have never watched any of the Trek episodes with the ferangi or Deep Space Nine than the reference will be lost on you just do a search on Ferangi or the rules of acquisition. The rich are always in search for more profits or more power which can lead to more profits. What’s worse is that they control the cash and there is no oversight of the fed. Cash buys votes or lawyers or mayors or cops or anyone with something the evil wants.

We are in debt and we know that there are very few things that could turn that around for us. We are spending cash on everything from sending guns to Mexico to blowing things up in the land of sand. We all know that there is no way all the troops are going to be recalled to stop a huge chunk of cash were spending.
The people in power want our guns so we can be like the other countries where the people can’t protect them selfs and thus are more controllable.

I am sorry to say but we cant trust the government or anyone else in power, the only ones we could trust would be fire fighters. That’s pretty sad really and what’s worse is we can’t even trust doctors for the most part. Its all sad my friends but when is it that we say we have had enough? When are we going to pick up the pitch forks and torches and start fixing things. We are the people paying there checks and there stealing out of the safe at every turn why wont we fire them? We know there going to blow up and have a fit but hey they did the deed so they get to pay for it right?

I think the issue is that every one knows this is really bad what is going on and they just don’t have a clue what to do. The people don’t know there rights and don’t know how to organize. We should be talking to our Nabors or people on our streets or something to get people to group up as communities to inform them of what to do and how to prep. We got to do something and soon if not it will truly be every man for him self and getting any since of order will be long in coming and our children will suffer as we will thru it.

When is it time?

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might want to correct the spelling and grammar first. I couldn't care less, but it will make you more appealing and your message easier to get through if you fix your post to sound more educated and fluent.

I like your thought provoking text, too!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I think me and my word processor are going to have issues. my grammer has always been bad and so is my spelling.
Just one more symptom of a country that doesn't care.... you bring up good points, but proper grammar, spelling and coherency of posts will go a long ways.

You'll never be taken seriously with poor grammar and spelling, regardless of your message. I've said this to countless friends of mine, but guess what? They don't care.... edumakashun ain't important these days....

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you know the 'End' is near, when the grammar police take over? :) (humor)
Ok, so the grammar can be better. That has been established.

How about the intent of the post?
Good questions, and I'd be interested in the responses.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Philosophically speaking, I didn't see anything there I haven't heard from both my grandpas ... and they've been gone a long, long time (God bless them).

The End is always near. **sigh**

Each generation has it's boogey-man. Such is life and there is not a damned thing any single one of us can do to change it. I learned a long, long time ago to just do the best I could with what I had to work with and give the rest to God. (Don't get me wrong, I firmly believe that each of us has the ability to affect change in ourselves and maybe help those around us but that's as far as it will get, statistically and realistically speaking.) However, you might get lucky and YMMV.

Me?? I'm too old and tired to be a part of the resistance any longer. Just leave me and mine alone and you will be okay and I'll be content with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom