Is it time yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much longer till then?? A year, two or five, ya think??

If that time were to ever come, there would be no doubt whatsoever.

Until then. Everyone please return to your normally scheduled programming and let's try to elect some good ones this time.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should be talking to our Nabors

???

[Broken External Image]

It's not any worse now than it's been for decades. In fact, it's better in a lot of ways. We manage to keep out color TV's and steel belted radials through it all, and I don't see that changing any time soon. They won't let it get that far.

I subscribe to Carlin's political philosophy. I believe nothing my government tells me, I don't believe in political action and believe any change attributed to it was an only an accommodation for the sake of convenience, and I have no vested personal interest in any of it. TL;DR: I don't care.

Time for what? Some ice cream? A nap? A beer? Sure, go for it.

Merry Christmas,
RidgeHunter

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I see one of these not so subtle "revolution" threads, I crack up. First of all, what are you REALLY going to do? Absolutely nothing. Secondly, just because you don't like the current administration, do you really think things are so bad?

So many of you guys seem to forget we live in the greatest country in the world. We have so many freedoms we take for granted. Yet you make it out like we live in a gulag. Some of you should be ashamed.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Naw, Cause it all depends on whose ox is getting gored, or bored, or whatever. Add to this, the fact that some of us owners, of said oxen, are just too old ,fat, lazy and comfortable to care, plus to others, it just ain't happening. Lastly, don't forget, there's a fair no. that make a real good living doing the goring, and especially the boring.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your KISS simple answer, free of bovine scatology distractions, is this... No, it's not time yet. The time is coming very soon, in my opinion. When it's time, you will not be here posting. Prep and pray.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you think that this country is anything like it should be than you should wake up and smell the burning grits on the stove. I may not be the best writer in the world but I know this, this country is doomed. If you don't think so than you might just be a sheeple. you can have your opinion and i can have mine. My spelling and grammer aside can any of you truly say that everything is going to be fine? drought across 14 states which is killing crops along with the global food issues means prices are going to jump. Flooding all along the mississippi river with no news on any of the nuke plants. The fires which wrecked arizona and no word on los alimos. The point is every where you look there is a major event of some type that has effects on us as a country. When the people are broke and hungry its going to be nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom