Is your gun safe visible from a window outside of your house?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine are all in a windowless room that stays locked. A locksmith friend of mine told me years ago that most safes are stolen and opened later. Another reason not to put it in the garage.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NFF, you and I are like minds, you wont see mine even if you could get in the backyard, oh and it is bolted down.

I don't leave guns in my truck overnight either... :) Funny how those that ridiculed me previously now make comments about safes if garages that you can see. Shouldn't be an issue with their liberal mindset....

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no need to hide my gunsafe. Not one person in the world can crack my safe. Hell my gunsafe guards my house too...

Here it is if you guys are wondering what I use.

[Broken External Image]

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I ridiculed you, but by your logic when I leave the house i should put my TV in a lock box so it doesn't get stolen although it's in my house.
And that really doesn't makes sense.
"Liberal" really touched a nerve didn't it?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
imgs.xkcd.com_comics_unpickable.png

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ridiculed you, but by your logic when I leave the house i should put my TV in a lock box so it doesn't get stolen although it's in my house.
And that really doesn't makes sense.
"Liberal" really touched a nerve didn't it?

With your logic you shouldn't need a gun safe then, the guns are in your house right? No need to secure them.

BTW, I do lock my TV to it's stand, pretty common actually, most stands and mounts have provisions for locks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom