it's Fall ... We need a beef jerky thread ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
last I saw it was rain in the pm.

It's not that I'm afraid of getting wet ... it's that if the front is really active I'm gonna be nursing one hell of a headache ... I've been chewing Percocet like they were M&Ms for the last 2 days. Front finally made it's way through and I'm right as rain now ... that will change as soon as this next front hits the Kansas/Oklahoma border ... :nolike:

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not that I'm afraid of getting wet ... it's that if the front is really active I'm gonna be nursing one hell of a headache ... I've been chewing Percocet like they were M&Ms for the last 2 days. Front finally made it's way through and I'm right as rain now ... that will change as soon as this next front hits the Kansas/Oklahoma border ... :nolike:
Oh. Yea no worries. Just let me know. I'll bring my Ar too :D
Hoping the .308 is done.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've only put it in the dehydrator wet once. God, what a mess ... It's easier to clean the cookie sheets and cooling racks than it is to clean out that danged dehydrator. I should have gotten the white one instead of the black one ... can't see anything inside that puppy ... :nolike:

?????? Shake it off before going into the dehydrator. You don't want it dripping, just wet to make the powdered spices stick. It washes off the dehydrator with warm water leaving no stain.

I have the white model

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okie-dokie ... pickled ginger is cooled off enough I can put a lid on it and stick it in the fridge ... 3 days from now I'll be munching on some sushi and ginger ... YUMMY!!

And with that, I'm outta here ... You guys enjoy your evening ... :wave:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20141101_132448.jpg
    20141101_132448.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 146

Latest posts

Top Bottom