Justice hurts sometimes 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really I’d say he took it pretty easy on the guy.. he wasn’t aiming his swings for vital areas.

Now if he was going for head/neck area I’d say yeah he might be in hot water. But hopefully he won’t get charged too harshly by the California BS system… I mean come on, he obviously wasn’t intending to kill the perp, just teach him a very painful lesson lol

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really I’d say he took it pretty easy on the guy.. he wasn’t aiming his swings for vital areas.

Now if he was going for head/neck area I’d say yeah he might be in hot water. But hopefully he won’t get charged too harshly by the California BS system… I mean come on, he obviously wasn’t intending to kill the perp, just teach him a very painful lesson lol
Problem is that these type of punks never change. He will go back with some of his homies and either shoot the owners in their own store or (most likely) burn the place down out of revenge.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
All through our history, the American People have had to stand up ocasionally when things get to out of control. Vigilantly justice, was the right thing to do in some cases, and the wrong thing in others. Of course vigilantly justice, like our justice system, can get out of control when given to much power! At least our justice system has, or is suppose to have checks, and balances, but they are just people as well, and subject to all the vices as everyone else? Our system of government is kinda like as drunk sailor, driving a car! It bounces from one ditch to the other, to far left, or right, and its amazing it works as well as it does, and has produced the highest standard of living in human history, as well as the, last best hope of humanity!!

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like public pushback maybe saving the two clerks, the DA is backing off the two store clerks.

https://www.kcra.com/article/stockton-7-eleven-beatdown-would-be-thief-arrested/44767853

The perp, Tyrone Frazier:
1691620023461.jpeg

Stockton Police Department

Latest posts

Top Bottom