Justice hurts sometimes 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the beatings start the filming should stop.

I’m not sure what I’d do as a citizen if I saw it happening. It pisses me off that the law does not allow for shoplifters to be physically restrained. If the store doesn’t care I’m not sure why I should except allowing this BS winds up costing the law abiding consumer in the end.

It’s always the law abiding consumer that pays. Always. We’re the only ones with jobs & money.
This video and others are a testament to the sad state of our crumbling society. I think that everyone should see these kinds of recordings (starting in kindergarten) to wake up the sentient, responsible public as to how far our culture has deteriorated and to put pressure on ‘Woke’ Prosecutors to start doing their jobs! God Bless the Sikhs for doing the right thing, and God Bless the person who recorded it and made it available for everyone to see!

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just a good ole public spanking. it should have continued by the rest of the public as he exited and ran down the street in full view of the children. i saw something about peru or some other country that the people would tie a purp to the lamp post and give him a good spanking.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't see the video so I don't know if this was in a store or not? In Glocktogo world, retail employees would wear pointy toed cowboy boots. That way they could kick shopifters right in the giblets when they tried to steal stuff! :nutkick:
'Twas in a family run convenience store that doesn't have to be concerned about some corporate bean-counter worrying about law-suits if the perp gets injured. During the Los Angeles riots the only stores in the 'hood' that did not get looted or burned were the Korean-owned businesses . . . because they stood in front of their doors with drawn guns while the cops hid.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This video and others are a testament to the sad state of our crumbling society. I think that everyone should see these kinds of recordings (starting in kindergarten) to wake up the sentient, responsible public as to how far our culture has deteriorated and to put pressure on ‘Woke’ Prosecutors to start doing their jobs! God Bless the Sikhs for doing the right thing, and God Bless the person who recorded it and made it available for everyone to see!
But 'ya can't judge how far our society has crumbled unless you can compare today with yesterday . . . and most of us that lived the 'yesterday' are now dying off. Insults, disrespect, 'sucker' punches, low morals, retail theft . . . these are what kids know about and accept as being 'normal' these days 🙁

Latest posts

Top Bottom