Justice hurts sometimes 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a poorly taken video of a veiled black man with a plastic bag lined industrial trash can going down an aisle in a convenience store scooping up product on the shelves into the can. It looked like several times the thief was adjusting a gun in his right waistline. You can see the bulge several times. Anyway, he continues and is finally grabbed and thrown to the ground being held down and while he is struggling another man with a thick broom handle minus the broom comes over and starts wailing the hell out of the thief. It is gratuitous at best and illegal at worst.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.
LOL, then what's needed next is a DA who refuses to prosecute the workers for giving him a hickory shampoo!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clerks are now being investigated by the police. Local press is calling for their arrest. https://www.modbee.com/opinion/editorials/article277967963.html

When the beatings start the filming should stop.

I’m not sure what I’d do as a citizen if I saw it happening. It pisses me off that the law does not allow for shoplifters to be physically restrained. If the store doesn’t care I’m not sure why I should except allowing this BS winds up costing the law abiding consumer in the end.

It’s always the law abiding consumer that pays. Always. We’re the only ones with jobs & money.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as I’m concerned the minute he indicated he had a gun the perp escaped it to deadly force. He was going to his waistband, could be he was keeping his pants but who’s knows until after the fact.

I think the 2 did a good job of not using deadly force. JMO

my .02 as a juror….

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s always the law abiding consumer that pays. Always. We’re the only ones with jobs & money.
While the democrat is quick to give lip service to "our democracy" they actually believe in Anarcho-Tyranny. A multi tier justice system system where the "historical oppressed" and the globalist elites are free to do as they please while the middle class is ruled with an iron fist and chained to the yoke of taxation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom