K.f.c.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that the same as Charlie's Chcken, cause the last time I ate at one of those it was naaaaasty!

The only time I like to eat at KFC is when there is a buffet, but they are few and far between these days.

The one in Kingfisher has a buffet. It is crappy cause they don't keep food in all of the spots on the buffet. If you want another original thigh you may not get one. The don't refill it enough.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never gotten bad chicken from Charlie's, but the store they had here didn't make it. :( I've long liked Popeye's, but their store here folded--those guys couldn't get an order right to save their lives.

The Country Boy out east of Norman on Highway 9 makes some damn fine chicken, both bone-in and boneless.

Raising Cane's and Slim Chickens (I like 'em tossed in their medium buffalo sauce with the cayenne ranch as a dipping sauce) both make good chicken strips. Church's chicken strips are pretty good, but they're kind of skimpy on the portions; Chicken Express is generous with their portions, and they're about the only place I've found that provides useful amounts of gravy (and cream gravy, at that--mix in some Tabasco, and you've got some good eats).

KFC used to be good, but their chicken is too greasy, and it always seems to have broken bones, which are not good eats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom