Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I never followed the NBA. As my dad once said, the shorts got longer and the tempers got shorter. This guy was worth close to $500 MILLION that he got for throwing a ball through a metal hoop. Which is fine. I'm not going to begrudge him for that. They were willing to pay him that much, and he would have been a fool not to take it.

But those other 7 people are dead because he had, "Get there itis". And that pilot didn't want to say no to him. Simply because he would have been replaced with another who would say yes. It was no different with that quack of a "doctor" who killed Michael Jackson by pumping him full of Propofol. If he had refused, he would have been replaced. Because you don't say no to people like Michael or Kobe.

So now they're both dead. While it was unnecessary, and it's too bad, I'm not going to lose any sleep over any of it. His wife and remaining kids won't be able to spend it all if they all live to 100. They'll just have to manage to do it without him. And from now on they'll all have to say Kobe was my dad.... Not is my dad.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy is a long time pilot and air safety expert who makes videos explaining the technical terms and implications of air accidents like this one and the 737-MAX.
NTSB and FAA has been going round and round over this particular commercial class helicopter service for years.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over six years ago you folks were infatuated with Bryant. Even though he's dead you still can't stop. He's deader then a door nail. All that money can't resurrect him from the dead.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/kobe-bryant.187318/

Not sure what you are babbling about here, nobody showed any sort of infatuation in that 12 reply thread.... 2 from you?

Are you boys just honestly jealous because there are people that are more successful at what they do than you?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom