Last Resort on ABC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had the series premiere on DVR, and just got around to watching it. If the producers don't screw it up, which they probably will, this has a chance to be the best show I've seen in quite a while. At first it was kind of like watching a bizarro version of Crimson Tide. The special effects were great, as was the cast. Definitely worth checking out.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been an Andre Braugher fan since watching the series Homicide. Hopefully this series will last longer than some others he has starred in.
The fact that the story line revolves around a U.S. false flag operation to initiate a nuclear attack kind of surprised me. Seems kind of racy for network TV. Reminds me of V, which ABC was quick to neuter...might have lasted more than two seasons had they left it alone.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the pilot too; I'm not certain the show has the "legs" to go more than one season without descending into banal individual stories concocted in a lame attempt to prop up the show's ratings. After all, they can only run and hide so much, and they've already committed themselves to a home base. Still, I wish the show well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom