Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clyde keeps growing. He got to go out with me and my buddy on the Jon Yacht a few weeks ago. Had a blast, he almost caught a fish and a few lures. Jumped out of the boat in the middle of the lake, had to scramble and get him back in the boat before he got away.
A7E82DF6-CA62-4AD7-8D29-C8CC513A22AD.jpeg

This is his second live duck he’s gotten to retrieve. Talk about a happy dog. He got to out out and bring in an improperly placed duck during a hunt test for older dogs a week ago, really made me look good. He lives for the water.
51FCED32-EC8E-4F90-9B95-F8895E262259.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Adorable. I’m a sucker for poodles, almost got one when looking at hunting dogs. But I fell in love with the Drahthaar, and in my admittedly short/shallow search I couldn’t find any hunting bred poodles nearby. Dated a few girls with poodles, one with a Maltese. I would always take them to get them groomed and did the entire bow in the fur and everything. Dogs got spoiled as much, if not more than the girlfriend.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clyde keeps growing. He got to go out with me and my buddy on the Jon Yacht a few weeks ago. Had a blast, he almost caught a fish and a few lures. Jumped out of the boat in the middle of the lake, had to scramble and get him back in the boat before he got away. View attachment 314689

This is his second live duck he’s gotten to retrieve. Talk about a happy dog. He got to out out and bring in an improperly placed duck during a hunt test for older dogs a week ago, really made me look good. He lives for the water. View attachment 314690
Please tell me what kind of dog you have there. BEAUTIFUL animal

Latest posts

Top Bottom