Lets see your Bug Out Equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My BOB, were I to put one together, would probably consist of that badass hammock thing there was a GB for on here, my .22 rifle, a bulk box 550 rounds for it, a small pot, flint and steel, after that, as many pairs of socks and white T shirts as I could fit in the bag. If its BOB time, I dont think money will be worth anything.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think cal7.62x39 IS a gubbermint agent secret squirrel kinda guy after all ... I don't see any pictures of HIS STUFF ... and he promised ...

Dave ... you and HMFIC are gonna be sorry you posted pics when he shows up at your houses ... and poor EF ... EF is gonna lose his guns and his ninjas!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL at Perplexed!! As a matter of fact, while I like to bake cookies and cakes and such I am really not a big cookie eater. That's why I'm always baking for the eat and shoots.

Truth be told, my bug out plan is to make haste to the nearest Blue Bell Ice Cream factory and take it over ... Mmmmmmmm, this girl does love her some ice cream ...:rubhands::spaghetti:

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think cal7.62x39 IS a gubbermint agent secret squirrel kinda guy after all ... I don't see any pictures of HIS STUFF ... and he promised ...

Dave ... you and HMFIC are gonna be sorry you posted pics when he shows up at your houses ... and poor EF ... EF is gonna lose his guns and his ninjas!!

Well he did cut his teeth out at Gun World http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?67364-Introduce-yourself-here!!&p=1484606#post1484606 Does that answer your questions??!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

NO! Not my ninjas!

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom