Lets see your home defense shotgun pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't have anything nice. All I got is my Tokarev TX3. Looking at getting either a Beretta or Mossberg auto in the next year or so, but I have a couple of rifles and an AK pistol higher on my wishlist.

tx3.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have anything nice. All I got is my Tokarev TX3. Looking at getting either a Beretta or Mossberg auto in the next year or so, but I have a couple of rifles and an AK pistol higher on my wishlist.

View attachment 481387
I’m a big fan of Beretta and Benelli shotguns, but if I were you, I’d take a hard look at the Mossberg 940. I’ve oogling the turkey version, and the reviews I’ve seen on the 940 Pro Tactical are great. :thumb:

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of Beretta and Benelli shotguns, but if I were you, I’d take a hard look at the Mossberg 940. I’ve oogling the turkey version, and the reviews I’ve seen on the 940 Pro Tactical are great. :thumb:
The 940 is the model I am looking at. TFBTV did a video on it and it compared very nicely to the Beretta A300

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks like the two emplacements on bluff in Crapo Park overlooking the Mississippi River in Burlington, IA. Yeah, I lived on Crapo Drive between Crapo and Dankwardt Parks......caught major crapo for my addy. MAJOR GOOD TIMES, great huntin'/fishin' buddies, son born there, wifey with me before she passed.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a cheap Stevens 320, but it works.

CKO1tZn.jpeg

As long as it works, that’s what counts! I don’t think that when you use it to save your life that some thug is gonna say, “oh no, he shot me with a STEVENS….oh, why couldn’t it have been a Beretta this time!!!”

Latest posts

Top Bottom