Looper belts: How is yours holding up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loaned a Surefire X300A to Looper so they could make a mold for a holster and they gave me both a J-frame pocket-holster (that I still use religiously in my cargo pants pocket), and a black belt.

I need to get back in there and pick up a brown belt from them too - right now the only brown belt I have is my Wilderness Tactical (Kydex-lined) which is awesome, but not quite dressy.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got one that's 10 years old and another that's 7. The 7 year old one is custom made, double thick. Both are going strong and just as sturdy today as the day they were bought though there is some wear visible on the leatheraround the buckles.

jw405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been wearing one daily for close to 4 years, it's held up well. The kydex has cracked at the buckle but it still functions and keeps my gun in place so I can't really complain.
Glad to hear they will shorten them, I have lost a little weight and would like a smaller belt just didn't want to drop the cash on it.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well my duty gear is nearly 20 years old...........hanging in the closet but still looks fine.'
My pants belt is over 10 years old and doing just fine
and my sap, is well worn but still useable

Latest posts

Top Bottom