Mark's Firearms Announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mark has the ONLY selection of AR's, lowers, magazines, parts, etc.. in the OKC area i could find these past days
All his prices were great too. Its your one stop shop for reasonably priced (sooned to be banned) AR's. lol

The Great AR-15 Scare of 2012

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked up some stuff from Mark yesterday. Very stand up guy and made sure a sale went thru with me and worked with my work schedule as well. He was spot on with his prices with no increases from what I saw.

Thanks for the help yesterday Mark.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
From now on, if you are delayed, the sale is cancelled, because the NICs is not working on any delays at this time. We can not hold any weapon for anyone, that is not fair to the people that are waiting in line.

This is what I'm talking about. So I would just be waisting my time to try and buy a gun at a business that didn't care.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From now on, if you are delayed, the sale is cancelled, because the NICs is not working on any delays at this time. We can not hold any weapon for anyone, that is not fair to the people that are waiting in line. We are not shipping. We cannot list what we have because as soon as we do it is sold, and the list is not correct.
Can not, or will not?

So, if a guy is waiting in line, and gets delayed (which I always do), it's not fair to the other people behind him, waiting in line, just as he has been waiting in line? That doesn't sound so fair to me.

It is your business, and you can run it however you like. Your shop, your rules, blah blah blah. Just seems like "fair" might not be the right wording. Not sure why some of us get delayed, but being treated differently than someone that doesn't get delayed doesn't seem very fair to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom