Mark's Firearms Announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave and everyone else, NICS will not work any delayed 4473 at this time from what I have been reading, so you cant honestly expect mark or any other dealer to sit on a weapon when there is no known time frame of when NICS will works the 4473?

If you go to review status he will work it (I got to 2nd review each time) as Mark worked mine and sold me my gun. If you get an actual delay where the dealer has to wait for NICS to call back or proceed after the alloted time then I cant expect him to not wait at this time.

Yes Flattwins, I picked up one of the .308's.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not go ahead pay for it and let the lower/firearm sit in the back with 4473 until it resolved. Purchaser has paid for it and someone like marks is not going to rip the purchaser off. Big deal you don't get to take the toy home that second. I am all for instant gratification but I can hold out for a week or so.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not go ahead pay for it and let the lower/firearm sit in the back with 4473 until it resolved. Purchaser has paid for it and someone like marks is not going to rip the purchaser off. Big deal you don't get to take the toy home that second. I am all for instant gratification but I can hold out for a week or so.

This!

Don't get me wrong. I like Mark, have bought from him, and would do it again. I don't know the rules, which is why I asked "Can't or won't?" If he can't, and it's the regulations, then he can't. If he won't, well that's another story! I was under the impression that they had X number of days to respond, but I am no authority on the matter.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would hope that Mark would be willing to hold the weapon if you are willing to pay for it even though you were delayed. If you aren't willing to go ahead and pay, then that is unfair for those waiting in line. If you're willing to pay, I'm not sure how that affects anyone else in line. Maybe Mark can clarify???

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because it is his business to run how he wants, Academy doesnt wait on delayed 4473 either. Plus if he takes payment say via a credit card and then has to refund it he is out money on processing fees. So I personally think his decision and most others are ok right now under the circumstances.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dave and everyone else, NICS will not work any delayed 4473 at this time from what I have been reading, so you cant honestly expect mark or any other dealer to sit on a weapon when there is no known time frame of when NICS will works the 4473?

If you go to review status he will work it (I got to 2nd review each time) as Mark worked mine and sold me my gun. If you get an actual delay where the dealer has to wait for NICS to call back or proceed after the alloted time then I cant expect him to not wait at this time.

Yes Flattwins, I picked up one of the .308's.

This answered my question!!

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark has a few DPMS .308 in stock, a bunch of CMMG completes in stock, a few complete spikes uppers in stock, a few complete CMMG lowers in stock, and pmags. Prices range from 1000.00 for the 308 DPMS to 2,400.00 for a custom build Black Rain Ordnance

Latest posts

Top Bottom