Mark's Firearms Announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but because our store if full of buying customers, and there is a line outside, we are not able to answer our phone because we are constantly on the phone holding for NICs, We are not returning calls, answering emails, or PM's because our first obligation is to the customers that are in the store. So please bear with us.

From now on, if you are delayed, the sale is cancelled, because the NICs is not working on any delays at this time. We can not hold any weapon for anyone, that is not fair to the people that are waiting in line. We are not shipping. We cannot list what we have because as soon as we do it is sold, and the list is not correct.

At this time we are sold out of stripped lowers, and have a few semi complete lowers, AR15's, AR10's, and some complete uppers still in stock. We have not gone up on our prices, like others have, and do not plan to, unless the prices to us go up. We have shut down the distributor FFL side of our store, and are centering in on retail sales. We at this time cannot respond to questions on this thread or any other. Thank you, for understanding.

Thank you for being up front and explaining why your business may have some problems with shipping.
Loki could have taken this advice and still been in bsiness.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of last night when we closed, we have some complete Spikes uppers, some 308 Oracles left they are $1099. each, Mark's Firearms customs builds, a few semi complete CMMG lower receivers - the butstock assembly 1 per customer, 2 Bushmaster M4's, some Colt magazines 5 per customer, 100 round Beta C-mags for the M1A1 (M14), 9mm Glock, 9mm uzi, some other 9mm, no M16, sold out of 5.56 ammo, we do have 9mm Ammo, 380 ammo. Those that get delayed, and know they get delayed every time, by now should have gotten a Unique Identification Number, that takes care of the problem, several of my customers have done that and now have no problems. Just a suggestion. Again sorry for any inconvience, but I am doing the best I can in this frenzy.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unquie Personal Identification Number or UPIN. There is a space for it on the 4473 right next to you ssn. I am pretty sure that when you go get it is the equivalent of the same back ground check they do for CCW permits. When the FFL calls it in they give that number and I assume it is instant authorization.

I have never gotten the number but this is how I assuming it works.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get delayed every time and I applied for a UPIN 4 months ago. Still have not received it. I have heard it takes up to 6 months to get one.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the FFL is sent from the the call bank to the FBI for futher review, the FFL gives the customer's UPIN and the transaction proceeds. Yes, it takes some work on the customers part, but for someone that gets delayed all the time and wants to purchase weapons with no hassel, this is the way to go.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to thank Mark for everything he's doing. He has not raised prices and honestly it's a zoo, he has a small store and people try to pack in which is why there is a line. When I was there his phone literally was ringing every 15 seconds. Then he had to deal with a guy throwing a fit about prices and threatening to not be a customer anymore. I had a hard time keeping my mouth shut and I wasn't the only one. Mark has alot of patience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom