Mark's Firearms Announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will be back open Wednesday, as of last night we still have some Mark's Firearms Custom builds, a couple of bushmasters, a couple of DPMS Panther Oracles in 7.62/308, a few Colt magazines 5 per person, we are out of stripped receivers, and semi built receivers, we are out of the DPMS Panther Oracles in 5.56, we are out of .223 ammo, still have 9mm, we only carry USA made ammo, we do not sell AK47's, and no our prices have not gone up like most other stores. Yes there are lines of people waiting to get in our store, we only permit 3 at a time because the space is so small, and we can only help 3 at a time. If sales continue the way they have been we may not be able to do the gun show this comming weekend, because we will have nothing to sell. The main reason we still have items to sell and others do not is because we are also a distributor, and the wearhouses are just now looking bear. Merry Christmas to all, from Mark's Firearms.

madbrad

Marksman
Reaction score
Good for you Mark, I am amazed at how people are gouging people on there prices, one has a plum crazy lower hes asking over 400 bucks for. geezus people I wont do business withg gougers now or ever again Marks a stand up guy I have purchased at least 3 lowers from him in the past at a fair price

Latest posts

Top Bottom