Martial Law Commercial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Queston, why is Obama's group bringing so many Military folks back home?. It won't work and I trust there is no backlash as he should he never try to institute Martial Law here. JMO .... :(

Last edited:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Protest? Sure.

Take over a public space for months? Not so much.
Violate permit laws? Uhn-uh.
Block the police from transporting properly arrested criminals? That's a no-no.
Steal vacant houses? Nope, not that either.

Keep in mind the OWS protests were not hatched by Americans. It came from Canada.

So you believe in the idea that we need permits to exercise our First Amendment Rights?

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The Siege" is a pretty good example of how quickly martial law could go into effect, and with the support of the populace. As far as the OWS crowd goes, yes they have a right to protest, however...getting arrested for possesion of drugs isn't an infringment of your 1st Amendment rights. And how dare the police kick them off city property that they have camped on for months...Did the police take the force level a little beyond necessary? Yes. But if you're going to protest don't give the Man an excuse to arrest you...

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You say city property, I say we are the city, we are the fed. There are amny things in this country that have become us vs them, when WE are the people and the government is supposed to be controlled by us as a populace. The US is not a democracy, it is a republic, but it has become a tyranny of about 528 people. who those people are doesn't matter, when one is "voted" out, the new one just replaces that figurehead. Our right to bear arms is not about hunting or protecting our homes from criminals, it was originally about protecting our homes and families from the tyranny of the government, so that the people would not fear the governement, the government would fear us. Unfortunately it is now the other way around.

Defecating on the street is pretty damn disgusting, but that doesn't preclude them from the right to protest whenever and wherever they choose. putting down a resistance does not warm my heart. I may disagree with them, but they the right to do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom