Martial Law Commercial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Defecating on the street is pretty damn disgusting, but that doesn't preclude them from the right to protest whenever and wherever they choose. putting down a resistance does not warm my heart. I may disagree with them, but they the right to do it.

Actually it does preclude them from protesting whenever and wherever they choose.

Freedom of speech is heavily protected but not absolute.

I do not have the right to protest on your front lawn. I do not have the right to trespass at your business simply because I have a grievance.

By the same logic, the people have enacted laws regarding how public property may be used and many of these protesters have infringed upon the rest of the public's rights by misusing this public property.

If the republic wishes to allow anyone to protest in any manner they so choose, they will change the laws of the republic.

Michael Brown

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious, is this the same group that hates the Baptist church that protests funerals?

Yes, I hate the Westboro Baptist Church. Unfortunately, they always make sure they are completely legal in their protests...Hating the group has nothing to do with their right to protest.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I hate the Westboro Baptist Church. Unfortunately, they always make sure they are completely legal in their protests...Hating the group has nothing to do with their right to protest.

Nice distinction, most cannot separate the two. My point is the same people that want to limit their demonstrations, want free reign when the demonstration is something they agree with. Freedom is a two edged sword. The same freedom that allows you to demonstrate for OCCUPY, or Tea Party, worship in a Christian church, vote for issues, allows Fred to picket funerals, guarantee Satanic worship access to inmates, and voting against the issues you support.

The right to peacefully assemble is a inherent right. The ability to create a Public Health issue voids the right to assemble. If the OCCUPY crowd chose to peacefully protest in a civilized manner, I am all for it. I may or may not support it, but they should have the right to do so. It goes back to the example that I am free to swing my arms around until they meet up with your nose. Then I have committed assault.

That being said, I do not agree with disparity of force in dealing with a situation. We have had several instances of this in our history, and never had the outpouring of support that some of the band wagon items have had. We need to face it, the majority of the American people are comfortable. They will squeal when their comfort is threatened, but are not willing to suffer the hardship of what our forefathers faced. If Britain had won, we would laud today the hangings of those rabble rousing traitors.

Who was it that said that the Tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed with the blood of Tyrants and Patriots. No one is willing to drive to a Ruby Ridge, or a Waco, and challenge the .gov when they send in troops to serve an arrest warrant in Waco. Will you be willing to take up arms against the military that we all love and appreciate their sacrifice if they come to enforce edicts? Many of us have friends on the Police forces, would you be willing to resist them? Would those of you that are officers be able to refuse an order?

This all sounds rather bizarre, but any society is just 3 days away from a revolution at any time. Remember New Orleans? It took FEMA 10 days to get a trailer of water to them in the beginning. Imagine it happening nationally. I remember about 4 ro 5 years ago in Tulsa we had an ice storm that shut off power to approx 1/2 of the city, up to 10 days. Long about the third night it was a little spooky after dark, and it was just a temporary thing.

Some people have places off the beaten path to live in the event of disaster. Some of them are self sustainable. If the .gov comes up after a National disaster, would you be willing to aquiesce to their authority? If a publicized danger is announced, and towns are being quarantined, would you willing go to a relocation truck? Do we have the right to say no? Each of us must set a boundary of what our responsibility to become civily disobedient. It is the responsibility of citizens to resist overreaching government.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Occupukes are nothing more than useful idiots and cannon fodder controlled and manipulated by the radical left. This summer and fall as we get closer to the election the SEIU union thugs and agents provocateur from the 0bama Regime will infiltrate the Occupukes and ramp up the violence. 0bama will use that as an excuse to declare martial law and cancel the election. It's all part of the Plan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom