Masks On Masks Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree 100%. That being said, I know what hospital workers wear when they get a bona-fide Wuhan Flu patient in to work on, and I bet you know too.

It ain't a flimsy Etsy crafted piece of cloth. The whole point of masks is really kind of meaningless unless one is using a real deal mask/respirator, gloves, face shield, and disposable outer garment.

A government decree to wear a mask is absolutely a statement on liberty.

We are currently facing a dire economic strait, thanks to Wuhan panic. I notice the restaurants, mostly run by Mexicans - that are still flourishing are the ones that continue to fill every table, don't wear masks and serve up some fine victuals. If the Wuhan was really as bad as the panic mongers would have us believe, why do I see the same Mexicans every weekend? They haven't all died, they keep filling the place up.

Perhaps they are the stronger people and Darwin's just allowing them to thrive because they've earned it.

Well.... pains me to say I 100% agree with Ted. I'll add that it's not just mexican places that are flourishing. I know a few "soul food" places and some Asian places that just don't give a about covid and they're doing just fine. However, they changed their business model to do more togo food so that has something to do with it.

People like to assume some long term health effects of Covid due to certain unconfirmed reports, well, economically speaking it is destroying small businesses and we will be seeing the effects from that for a LONG time IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well.... pains me to say I 100% agree with Ted. I'll add that it's not just mexican places that are flourishing. I know a few "soul food" places and some Asian places that just don't give a about covid and they're doing just fine. However, they changed their business model to do more togo food so that has something to do with it.

People like to assume some long term health effects of Covid due to certain unconfirmed reports, well, economically speaking it is destroying small businesses and we will be seeing the effects from that for a LONG time IMO.

Seems to me the heart hospitals here in the metro, are thriving.... PVT, and heart related stuff.. so i do believe there is some long term health effects we will be seeing more and more of. Most of the ones are also patients who had "mild" cases, and many are in the 30's-40's no prior heart or clotting issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom