Masks On Masks Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Funny you ask - her and her friends said you can tell the "old" ER nurses - they're the ones walking down the hall with NO MASK ON.

When they have a KNOWN Wuhan Flu patient, they mask up, if it's ENT stuff, they even wear a face shield.
In a general setting, they only wear masks when it's absolutely required.

Funny that a bunch of women aren't as panicked as a good portion of the men these days. Must be low T.

That, soy and their inability to discern political ********... And that's precisely what COVID is. If HRC had won and we were still around to face it, we'd hardly know about COVID.

The tests are ******** (90% of positives aren't even contagious), masks are ******** and the virus itself is pretty much ********. I mean, under 1% of COVID deaths in the US are under the age of 70 and I bet that's even inflated.

I try to make excuses for the people that bought into the fear... But. It's. Really. Difficult.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you ask - her and her friends said you can tell the "old" ER nurses - they're the ones walking down the hall with NO MASK ON.

When they have a KNOWN Wuhan Flu patient, they mask up, if it's ENT stuff, they even wear a face shield.
In a general setting, they only wear masks when it's absolutely required.

Funny that a bunch of women aren't as panicked as a good portion of the men these days. Must be low T.

If only all the medical and disease control experts on TV had just checked with us...

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny, I've been married to a medical professional for nearly 30 years. She and her "seasoned" professionals ridicule the mask thing.

I trust my doctor. Not some internet “seasoned professional”. I’ve also got friends that are RNs working with COVID patients. They don’t hold the same belief as your wife. My wife was in the hospital for minor surgery last week. I saw some “seasoned” professionals doing some very unsanitary things; not changing gloves after grabbing sink faucets; using bandages laid on a tray that may or may not have been clean; etc.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You do have to admit, they are really good at spreading the conspiracy, they have the entire world (except for OSA) believing it.

What's the conspiracy? The mortality rate is the mortality rate. You can look up the numbers.

People that treat this like it's Ebola are the ones that I don't understand. The fact that it isn't spread by asypmtompatic people or people that aren't sick isn't a conspiracy either.

If you want to treat it like it is Ebola that's on you.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I trust my doctor. Not some internet “seasoned professional”. I’ve also got friends that are RNs working with COVID patients. They don’t hold the same belief as your wife. My wife was in the hospital for minor surgery last week. I saw some “seasoned” professionals doing some very unsanitary things; not changing gloves after grabbing sink faucets; using bandages laid on a tray that may or may not have been clean; etc.

I hope you reported those things to admin. If they don't do anything about it contact these folks:
https://www.jointcommission.org/resources/patient-safety-topics/report-a-patient-safety-event/

It's simply a legal CYA by every company at this point regarding Wuhan Flu. Similar to BLM, silence is not tolerated. If you want to wear a mask, cool - I'm all for it. Don't expect me to wear one, it is still a somewhat free country.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You do have to admit, they are really good at spreading the conspiracy, they have the entire world (except for OSA) believing it.

And to add, if you want to talk conspiracies... Let's talk Hydroxychloriquine and the countries that treat it like candy since it's a Malaria drug and their almost non-existent COVID "pandemic."

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you reported those things to admin. If they don't do anything about it contact these folks:
https://www.jointcommission.org/resources/patient-safety-topics/report-a-patient-safety-event/

It's simply a legal CYA by every company at this point regarding Wuhan Flu. Similar to BLM, silence is not tolerated. If you want to wear a mask, cool - I'm all for it. Don't expect me to wear one, it is still a somewhat free country.

That we can agree on - it’s your choice as to whether you wear a mask or not. My choice also to wear a mask or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom