Masks On Masks Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
California governor's office tells diners to wear masks 'in between bites'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-govs-diners-masks

Published October 06, 2020

Fox News
The office of California Gov. Gavin Newsom has told residents in the Golden State that if they go out to eat, they should be wearing a mask “in between bites” to protect themselves from COVID-19.

“Going out to eat with members of your household this weekend?” an Oct. 3 tweet from the governor’s office says. “Don't forget to keep your mask on in between bites.”

'SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL' BROADCASTERS 'COMPELLED' BY CALIFORNIA OFFICIALS TO WEAR MASKS, AL MICHAELS SAYS

For emphasis, the tweet shows an image of someone at a dining seat wearing a mask, then not wearing a mask while taking a bite, and then putting the mask on again.

However, the image then advises people to "minimize the number of times you take your mask off."

California has allowed limited indoor dining to resume in a number of counties. San Francisco allowed indoor dining last week at 25% capacity.

WEAR A MASK DURING SEX, SKIP KISSING, CANADA'S TOP DOCTOR SUGGESTS

California has had more than 800,000 cases and more than 16,000 deaths due to the virus.

Numerous health experts have said that masks can reduce the spread of the virus, but when it is appropriate or possible to wear a mask is frequently a topic of debate.

Broadcasters for “Sunday Night Football” were “compelled” by officials in Santa Clara, Calif., to wear masks while commenting on the NFL game between the San Francisco 49ers and Philadelphia Eagles.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Meanwhile, Canada’s top doctor last month suggested people wear a mask during sex to protect themselves from the virus, and also avoid kissing.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fox News
The office of California Gov. Gavin Newsom has told residents in the Golden State that if they go out to eat, they should be wearing a mask “in between bites” to protect themselves from COVID-19.

“Going out to eat with members of your household this weekend?” an Oct. 3 tweet from the governor’s office says. “Don't forget to keep your mask on in between bites.”

'SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL' BROADCASTERS 'COMPELLED' BY CALIFORNIA OFFICIALS TO WEAR MASKS, AL MICHAELS SAYS

For emphasis, the tweet shows an image of someone at a dining seat wearing a mask, then not wearing a mask while taking a bite, and then putting the mask on again.

However, the image then advises people to "minimize the number of times you take your mask off."

California has allowed limited indoor dining to resume in a number of counties. San Francisco allowed indoor dining last week at 25% capacity.

California has had more than 800,000 cases and more than 16,000 deaths due to the virus.

Numerous health experts have said that masks can reduce the spread of the virus, but when it is appropriate or possible to wear a mask is frequently a topic of debate.

Broadcasters for “Sunday Night Football” were “compelled” by officials in Santa Clara, Calif., to wear masks while commenting on the NFL game between the San Francisco 49ers and Philadelphia Eagles.

Meanwhile, Canada’s top doctor last month suggested people wear a mask during sex to protect themselves from the virus, and also avoid kissing.

Well, I'm sure he's being advised by medical professionals, so Californians should listen to him.

These mask mandates may not prevent the spread of Wuhan Flu but they do separate the sheep from the goats.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Fox News

Oh for heaven's sake ... :rolleyes2

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People that treat this like it's Ebola are the ones that I don't understand. The fact that it isn't spread by asypmtompatic people or people that aren't sick isn't a conspiracy either.

That's not entirely true. It spreads the same as the common cold, flu, or any other virus. People with the common cold and flu can spread it prior to experiencing symptoms and becoming "sick."

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's not entirely true. It spreads the same as the common cold, flu, or any other virus. People with the common cold and flu can spread it prior to experiencing symptoms and becoming "sick."

Yes, and the symptoms are more serious. In America alone the virus panic has caused unemployment, unrest, dependency on government, and more debt.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, and has the mortality rate resembling the flu. Why the mass hystaria?

Hard to say. Politics maybe. Honestly, if people were willing to social distance, I'd bet that would do it... but people are both stubborn, egotistical, and stupid looking for any chance to rebel against a system fearing the worst.

To be fair, while y'all all had fun mocking Fauci for his "way over the top" 200k deaths estimate, that sentiment didn't age well through Summer.

The lethality of the rona is based on which strain you catch. I assume the hysteria is primed worst case scenario based on the deadlier strains.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After being in the hospital (low immune system) several times this year, and catching Covid 3 times...IN THE HOSPITAL, I agree with everyone wearing masks. But, I’m more worried about myself wearing mine, that’s more help for me not catching it. If others don’t wear them, I don’t care, I just don’t walk close to them. You’re right though, the ones who do wear them, look like idiots with them on their chins, with their nose exposed. I mean what good does that do?

Latest posts

Top Bottom