ME says no evidence of Asphyxia in George Floyd case....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://apple.news/A8oUEPa_6TICPcRl43K6gWQ

And people wonder why racism will never end. Just read this article for yourself. The title says it all. I even read another article that said “from police to pandemic, it’s dangerous to be black in Trumps America”. There really isn’t much more to say. These idiots will keep fanning the flames. They want chaos and destruction. They want America to burn to the ground. And what better way to facilitate it then to constantly push racial division. As I’ve said before, there has got to be some black celebrities step up and try and put an end to this mess. Blacks have it so good here it ain’t even funny. Sure there are blacks that get treated bad. But there are plenty of whites that do too. Instead we have black celebrities coming out making things worse. If America is so bad to them then why not leave? Go live in another country and see how well they like it.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It might help if the media would stop categorizing burning, looting, and other criminal activities as "protests."
106175-49d784bef6807223563e66ec189df5d0.jpg

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For fear of being shot by all four cops if you intervene? Hard to say what I would do. I've never been in that spot.

Here's the probable cause document. It's pretty damning. The victim claimed to be in distress before they even put him on the ground, then spent 8 minutes and 46 seconds in restraint, on the ground, on his stomach, with three people on top of him. Almost 3 minutes of that was after he went non-responsive. One of the cops even tried to intervene twice to get him rolled over but the lead cop basically said F that. Then the lead cop doubled down and stayed in position on the guy's neck for nearly two minutes after one of the other cops checked for a pulse and said he couldn't find one.

At least one of those cops is getting convicted. Sorry if that makes anyone's butt hurt.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6933246/Derek-Chauvin-Complaint.pdf

"Officer Lane said, “I am worried about excited delirium or whatever.” "

Well looks like he was pretty much 100% right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excited_delirium

If death occurs it is typically sudden and cardiac in natureExcited delirium occurs most commonly in males with a history of serious mental
illness or acute or chronic drug abuse ... head trauma may also contribute to the condition. A majority of fatal cases involved men.

I know I'm playing WebMD here, but oof :(

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://apple.news/A8oUEPa_6TICPcRl43K6gWQ

And people wonder why racism will never end. Just read this article for yourself. The title says it all. .

Oh please... Is that what you got out of reading that? From Time?

Because I got a plea for help in that Black Americans can't evoke change themselves, and need all people - specifically the ruling and empowered class in America - to be the change agents.

You may or may not disagree with that premise and call to action, but I while provocative I don't think it was antagonistic at all.

If America is so bad to them then why not leave? Go live in another country and see how well they like it.

LOL really? GTFO with that rhetoric. It's like we forget how African Africans ended up as African Americans in the first place. Then have the gall to say they can leave? That's actually disgusting.

1*JhmUXTNwzJ98V5FXiu0N-A.jpeg

Hey James Caan! She takes good care of you and you're well fed. Yeah she breaks your ankles and it's not great, but if you don't like just get up and leave.

Last edited:

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By no means an expert, but a knee to the back of the neck, doesn't cause cardiovascular or respiratory collapse, unless the cervical spine is severed or seriously injured. A constant, and weighted knee, to the back thoracic area, doesn't allow full expansion of the chest, limiting inspiration and tidal volume. Limited inspiration of O2, due to decrease in tidal volume, could result in excess blood CO2. This can result in a shift of the acid base homeostasus. Excessive CO2 could upset the oxygen hemoglobin dissociation curve, which is very sensitive to changes in acidity. Cardiovascular tissue is very dependant on blood O2 and acidity. Even a few hundreths change, of the acid base scale, could result in the heart muscle not being adequately profused. At this point the cardiovascular system fails, prompting the respiratory system to kick into high gear and compensate. This can give the person the impression that "I can't breathe," but in actuality, they can't adequately respir, cellular respiration. The heart will compensate by going into tachycardia, which will maintain for a few minutes. Afterwards, unless resolved, the heart will try one last ditch effort of ventricular tachycardia before resulting in ventricular fibrillation and ultimately asystole. What I'm trying to say is, maybe the guy with his knee on the back should be charged with manslaughter or murder, not the indefensible officer shown with his knee on the neck. Like I said though, not an expert.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh please... Is that what you got out of reading that? From Time?

Because I got a plea for help in that Black Americans can't evoke change themselves, and need all people - specifically the ruling and empowered class in America - to be the change agents.

You may or may not disagree with that premise and call to action, but I while provocative I don't think it was antagonistic at all.

LOL really? GTFO with that rhetoric. It's like we forget how African Africans ended up as African Americans in the first place. Then have the gall to say they can leave? That's actually disgusting.

1*JhmUXTNwzJ98V5FXiu0N-A.jpeg

Hey James Caan! She takes good care of you and you're well fed. Yeah she breaks your ankles and it's not great, but if you don't like just get up and leave.
You can say it’s a plea for help all you want. Apparently we read two different articles. And for starters they ain’t “African Americans “. They are Americans who happen to be black. Stop with the political correct nonsense. I know exactly how black people ended up in America. Black tribes sold or traded their own people to whites. Don’t even try and make it like white people went to Africa and just slaughtered a bunch of blacks and took the rest as slaves. Because that didn’t happen. These black folk that complain about being oppressed in America need to shut their dang mouths.

We all know that black people have as many opportunities as white people. And in some cases they even have more because of their color. Like getting chosen for a job over a white person or getting into a college over a white person. We had a black President for goodness sake. But it don’t matter, those kind of blacks will continue to live on the government plantation. Is there real racism against black peoples? Yes there is sadly. But there is also racism against white people by blacks. And other races.

This article is just another article designed to drive a narrative. And that narrative is racial division. The more we are divided as a nation the more power the government has. This article and others won’t even say the protesters are rioting or even doing anything wrong. What happened to George Floyd is horrible. And the cops deserve to pay for it. But to try and make it seem as if our police are hunting down black people to kill them is ridiculous. I should have said white police. We all know for a fact that if this was a white man being killed in the exact same way by black police no one would say a darn word. That is a fact. Most blacks that are running their mouths don’t give a rats rear about George Floyd.

I don’t care if you think what I said was disgusting or not. It ain’t no different than saying for those that burn American flags and talk about how bad America is to leave. I ain’t the only one to say it. But even if I was so what. If you want to believe blacks are treated horribly in America by racist whites then then good for you. This article was not a plea for help.

Did you read anywhere in the article where the person said things could drastically change if blacks would stop resisting police? Of course you didn’t. That is how things could change completely. But no one is saying it. They never do. Now Mr. Floyd didn’t deserve to die over him doing what he did. That’s a fact. But had he not tried to resist, he wouldn’t have went through what he did. The same can be said about every high profile case involving blacks. They all resisted and ended up making the situation turn out horribly. Like being told to stop moving and to keep their hands up but instead the person walks back to their car and then reaches into it and then they were shot. All they had to do was follow the officers commands and things would have been fine.

Trying to act like this is somehow the police’s fault or white people’s fault is flat pathetic. Heaven forbid they actually discuss the root problem causing all these deaths. Yes there are times when the police do shoot when they shouldn’t. We have seen that over the last couple of years. One officer was convicted and sent to prison.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dr. Baden is the Michael Jordan of MEs, he's solved a stupid amount of cases. Used to watch his show like 20 years ago.
Yes, I asked that question because I knew the NYC ME had to produce the result he did so he wouldn't accidentally die by suicide or a heart attack while being held underwater in a bathtub.

Latest posts

Top Bottom