Mega Million up to $550M ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We bought $50 worth of cards. so, there ya go, wasn't grocery money or gas money. We didn't steal from the kids college fund or anything. We essentially paid $50 for about an hour of daydreaming.

According to everything I've ever seen, if you aren't spending the grocery money, you aren't doing it right! But you absolutely positively under no circumstances cannot EVER spend the cigarette or beer money on lottery tickets! :D Them are the rulz!!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in a convenience store this morning that has a rewards system. You scan a little tag when you pay and it logs your purchase points. Sometimes you are an instant winner. "Congratulations, you are a winner!" is voiced if that happens. Well there was a woman in there explaining how she didn't know how to see if she won or not. The clerk said let me check it, about the same time the clerk finished my transaction. The electronic machine said I was an winner and I thought that lady was going to need oxygen.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao: I used to work with a gal who rode a church bus to bingo in Lawton (we were in Duncan) every week. She used to be a really heavy smoker and on oxygen. The last thing she needed to be spending her money on was playing bingo in a bingo hall where the cigarette smoke was so thick you had to squint to see your cards ... LOL

Anyway, one night she won $10K ... The guys that drove the bus called work the next morning to say she had passed out at the bingo hall when she bingo'd and was in the hospital in Lawton! :D Honest ... You can't make this stuff up!! :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom